★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: KTH
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 14.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: , .

, , ... !
!

RPG '' .

Feature

!
, RPG .

4 , !
, , , 4 12 . 20, 50 , '' .

, !
, 20 . .

=========================================

The Epic of Heroes saving the age of turmoil!

The Best RPG that more than half-a-million users choose in Korea and North America!
With its exciting story like fantasy novels and easily-learned battle system, RPG fans both new and experienced will find plenty to love in Chronicles of Chroisen.

features

The great epic storyline with the middle ages setting
The story about warfare and political intrigue surrounds the nobility, the republic and commoner people of Chroisen Kingdom with over 100 quests and 200 sub-quests

4 classes(Knight, magician, assassin, slasher), variety of skill effects and battles!
4 classes, 12 job-changes and 100 different titles make variety of skill effects and enable to enjoy more dynamic and spectacular action.

multi-touch and milti-directional attacks
Multi-touch allows to do attack and healing portion at the same time and to attack in a variety of directions.

Unlimited gameplay which starts with rebirth after ending

This game is English version of "" released in 02.2011

ALL YOU IMAGINE ALLSTARMOBILE

For more information on Chroisen or ALLSTAR games
Twitter http://twitter.com/allstar_global
Official email allstarmobile.global@gmail.com

backtothis's comments:

Hell yes, another quality KRPG for the iOS. Let's see if this one can exceed Wild Frontier, which is generally agreed upon as one of the best RPGs on the iOS.

First time making a release thread so please add on to my post since I'm not familiar with the commands on TA...

But yeah, definitely grabbing this now.
06-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Nice! let me know how it compares to the rest plz

Mission Europa CE: Porkchop4lyfe

06-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Hmm this is good so far but the thing im not liking is the fact you cant change dirrections while attacking.
06-14-2011, 12:47 PM
This one seems to have snuck up with little fanfare; must complete Wild Frontier first (on personal principal)...
06-14-2011, 12:52 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I bought it, but I really don't have the time to play it... I've got about 30 games I need to finish before this one gets played... =o/

Hope it's good though, Wild Frontier was really good! =oD
06-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
This one seems to have snuck up with little fanfare; must complete Wild Frontier first (on personal principal)...
The plots are completely different so its not like this game is a sequel. If you already knew that im sorry.
06-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
Hmm this is good so far but the thing im not liking is the fact you cant change dirrections while attacking.
Is that the only problem u can see so far?? Does it look as good as wild frontier does??

06-14-2011, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Wasn't that a problem with WF as well?

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
06-14-2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
Wasn't that a problem with WF as well?
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Ok heres a little review.

Starting off theres a ton of intro but you do have the ability to skip. The thing that stands out about the item system is the fact that you can combine two different items of the same level and type to make something completely different which I find cool. There are 4 classes assasin, slasher, knight, magician. I choose knight but i am experimenting with the assasin class as well. IDK which i like better. Havent gotten into the root of the story but it sounds like it could be good. There are two quick slots which you can cycle between next to your attack button. All the basics of KRPGs are there also with the minimap. Unlike WF you dont have to loot enemies by standing over them. Another innovation is the fact that you can choose any skill for your classs to upgrade so there are no level limits. You get better skills at level 20 with your class change but the others are still able to be upgraded. The writing and translation is decent and you can figure things out if you have the iq of a normal person like crex and backtothis Overall it is pretty good the menus are okay and its worth checking out for the small asking price. Hope that helped!!
06-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Ok heres a little review.

Starting off theres a ton of intro but you do have the ability to skip. The thing that stands out about the item system is the fact that you can combine two different items of the same level and type to make something completely different which I find cool. There are 4 classes assasin, slasher, knight, magician. I choose knight but i am experimenting with the assasin class as well. IDK which i like better. Havent gotten into the root of the story but it sounds like it could be good. There are two quick slots which you can cycle between next to your attack button. All the basics of KRPGs are there also with the minimap. Unlike WF you dont have to loot enemies by standing over them. Another innovation is the fact that you can choose any skill for your classs to upgrade so there are no level limits. You get better skills at level 20 with your class change but the others are still able to be upgraded. The writing and translation is decent and you can figure things out if you have the iq of a normal person like crex and backtothis Overall it is pretty good the menus are okay and its worth checking out for the small asking price. Hope that helped!!
Thanks for this