★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

TITUS: Politics is not a game - [v1.2 - Universal - GameCenter] - $0.99 (on sale)

06-14-2011, 01:04 PM
TITUS: Politics is not a game - [v1.2 - Universal - GameCenter] - $0.99 (on sale)

We're proud to announce TITUS, our last iPhone/iPad game.
TITUS is available on the Apple App Store. On sale for a few days at $0.99!

TITUS reviewed by TouchArcade.com : Politics is a Dirty Game
Quote:
In a market that often rewards copycats and me-tooism, it's refreshing to play such an odd little game and find that it's also a lot of fun. Darkly cynical fun, but fun nonetheless. I didn't expect to recommend you a political simulation about the showdown between an agoraphobic watchmaker and a despotic mime, but here we are. It's definitely a happy surprise.

TITUS dedicated web page: http://www.frogames.com/titus/

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a politician?

Play the role of TITUS, an agoraphobic watchmaker who decides to achieve his dream of becoming the president of Wealland.

TITUS by Frogames is a dark and cynical political campaign simulator, full of low blows, corruption and 3D mini-games for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.

------------------------------------
KEY FEATURES

5 mini 3D arcade games.
a Campaign mode where you will have to conquer your fears and face Desmond the mime to become President of Wealland.
a Simple Election mode.
a Direct access to the mini-games to practice and beat your own records.
more than 30 ACHIEVEMENTS.
an encyclopedia that provides game tips, descriptions of the characters you already met, and a map of Wealland.
a somber universe featuring a uniquely gloomy atmosphere, with troubled characters, and eerie music.
GameCenter support

PRESS QUOTES

"In a market that often rewards copycats and me-tooism, it's refreshing to play such an odd little game and find that it's also a lot of fun. Darkly cynical fun, but fun nonetheless. (...) It's definitely a happy surprise." - toucharcade.com

"This looks set to be a very successful game" - heappwhisperer.com

"It all feels a little like something Tim Burton could have conjured up. Even the music feels suitably eerie." - 148apps.com

"The actual gameplay is more about how well you do at minigames than actual strategy, but it's a fun affair, providing a tweaked parody of politics and that really interesting art style" - tuaw.com

Feel free to comment, we'd like to hear your thoughts!

Last edited by frogames; 07-21-2011 at 10:48 AM. Reason: More info, toucharcade's review
06-14-2011, 01:48 PM
The art style is fantastic! I am looking forward to seeing some reviews on this because I am unsure if the gameplay will keep my interest.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

06-14-2011, 04:28 PM
If you like strategy games and arcade mini-games you should be happy with this one.

Frogames.com - Games for Mac, PC and... iOS!
TITUS - Politics is not a game available for iPhone & iPad
touch.gg - Bookmark iOS Apps & track Price Drops.
06-14-2011, 09:10 PM
stunning graphics! but still can't figure out much from the video how to do with the game. it looks like a collection of different gameplay, unique though.
any lite version or review available?
06-15-2011, 02:37 AM
We had a very nice first review but it's in french:
http://www.applicationiphone.com/201...s-iphone-ipad/

We didn't discussed yet about a lite version so I'm not sure there'll be one before long.

Frogames.com - Games for Mac, PC and... iOS!
TITUS - Politics is not a game available for iPhone & iPad
touch.gg - Bookmark iOS Apps & track Price Drops.
06-15-2011, 07:51 AM
TITUS is the Daily iPhone App at www.tuaw.com :

"... If that description and the game's Tim Burton-esque aesthetic haven't won you over already, then you and I have very different tastes in gaming..."

Read the full review here: http://www.tuaw.com/2011/06/15/tuaws...one-app-titus/
06-15-2011, 03:36 PM
We made 142 sales of TITUS Tuesday.
In the french store (http://t.co/xQRV7TV) the game was ranked #9 in simulation and #74 in games!

Last edited by frogames; 06-16-2011 at 03:38 PM.
06-16-2011, 03:37 PM
We made 167 (+29) sales of TITUS Wednesday.
US sales are climbing, FR sales are dropping.
06-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
wow, congrats!!! =oD

the graphical style looks cool... added to my wishlist! =oD
06-17-2011, 05:11 AM
Thank you for the kind words syntheticvoid!