STaCKaH [Universal App]
I started iOS development last April, after finally saving up enough money to buy a sweet MacBook Pro.
Today I present you with my first game for iPhone/iPod Touch: STaCKaH.
STaCKaH is a block stacking game.
The object of the game is to stack the blocks at the bottom of the screen.
When a row is filled, it disappears and the level moves down.
The more rows you fill at once, the higher the score for clearing the rows.
You also score extra points for instantly dropping the block down.
Upon finishing a level, you will be awarded a score multiplier,
depending on how many of the original blocks you have cleared.
On each side of the level is a progress indicator bar.
The blue bar (on the left) indicates the progress towards unlocking the second next block display.
The bar has several obstructions on it, which you remove by creating a row at the same height.
After all obstructions are cleared, the second next block display will turn on.
The red bar (on the right) indicates the progress towards completing the level.
When the bar reaches the top, the level is finished and you will be presented with your final score.
- 9 different shaped blocks.
- Smooth falling blocks.
- 100 Unique Levels with increasing difficulty.
- Awards for clearing a level (Bronze/Silver/Gold stars).
- Best and last score saved.
- Clear percentage per level.
- Hours and hours of play fun, try getting the gold stars and 100% cleared for every level.
- Customizable sensitivity settings.
- Play statistics.
- Lowest available price (0.99 USD / 0.79 eurocent).
I hope everyone enjoys playing the game as much as I had creating it!