★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "In the end, Mower Ride is a simple, arcade-style game that should appeal to a wide variety of high-score fans. It has a surprising amount of production value for a game of its type" ~ Toucharcade

"The lawnmower theme makes a welcome change from the ever popular zombies and birds and overall the game is immediately fun and rather addictive." ~ Arcadelife

Jump onboard an out-of-control turbocharged lawnmower and power your way through the beautiful backyards of suburbia, racing at breakneck speed around garden ornaments, outdoor furniture, water features, swimming pools and pathways. Keep your power-mower churning the grass for as long as possible to achieve the greatest garden-gouging distances!

Gather up the energy boosts to keep your motor running as you plow through overgrown suburbia, and spend your agronomical earnings in the Booster Store to pimp-out your power mower. Asynchronous challenges can be sent to friends so they can try to beat your distance by blitzing through the neighborhoods back gardens. Mower Ride offers a side-splitting, high-octane racing game that puts the agro in agriculture!

Fast action racing.
Motion-controlled mower.
Power-ups and points to pick up as you plow.
Ram rival raiders off their rotary racers.
Randomized garden racetracks.
Challenges to other Mower Riders to beat your best distances.
Pimp-out your machine in the Booster Store.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

06-15-2011, 05:38 AM
Really like the look of this, i'll be purchasing this at midnight for sure

06-15-2011, 05:44 AM
Looks like "Sheeple Chase"

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-15-2011, 06:24 AM
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Looks like "Sheeple Chase"
I was just thinking that myself!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
06-15-2011, 06:51 AM
Like the look of this more than sheeple chase

Originally Posted by gwet17 View Post
Tucharcade is da wurst
It's reveiws sux
06-15-2011, 07:22 AM
Looks like fairly intense one on one mayhem. So, fairly pointless without online multiplayer.
06-15-2011, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Looks like fairly intense one on one mayhem. So, fairly pointless without online multiplayer.
yeah. why arent devs giving us online options?

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
06-15-2011, 09:48 AM
My thoughts exactly. This looks like it should be a multiplayer game.
06-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Ooh, this is by the folks that made Speedball 2? Awesome!

Just what I need; more ads via push notification. >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-18-2011, 12:29 PM
It looks cool and I was all set to buy until I saw it features "Consumable IAPs"!

Can one earn currency for these power-ups in-game or can they ONLY be obtained via real cash money? I'll give them at least half a point that the use of these externally bought power-ups has some limits (like you can't use more than 10 rocket boosts in a single run).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews