★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FREE fully 3D Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game (MMORPG). Play on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.

Are you a true hero, worthy of the Clans? Join together with millions of Highland adventurers to explore, fight and conquer magical Celtic lands for an unforgettable experience all in real-time.

NEW Expansion & Event! Encounter the might of Gelebron in a new battle and enjoy the festivities of Samhain

***** Everything you love about an MMO. You will be addicted.
***** With tons of quests to do, and all the buddies you need to help you, this game will definitely have you hooked.
***** If you want a social MMO that rewards skill and has developers who listen to the players, this is the game for you.

Millions of gamers have already ventured into the expansive world of 3D MMO Celtic Heroes the #1 FREE Mobile MMO. Join now for an epic open-world 3D MMORPG experience!

+ 5 fully customisable character classes to play - Warrior, Mage, Druid, Ranger, Rogue - hundreds of variations!
+ Massive stunning 3D MMO open-world gameplay (worldwide)
+ Chat in real-time with players globally
+ Earn & trade thousands of weapons, armour and unique items
+ Form Clans and friendships with millions of players from around the world in real-time!
+ RPG style, hundreds of varied and challenging quests to complete, inspired by Celtic mythology
+ Defeat thousands of legendary enemies including ruthless invaders, brutal trolls and ferocious fire breathing dragons
+ PvP Battles and Combat Duels - Challenge your might against other Heroes and Clans!
+ Game Language: English

* Game access requires mobile internet or wifi connection

Nominated for Mobile Entertainment Awards 2014 Original Game, Game Studio
Nominated for the MMO of the Year Awards 2013 (iPhone & iPad category)
Visit our website for news and updates online: 3D MMO Celtic Heroes - http://www.celtic-heroes.com
Chat with other players: http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/celticheroes
Like us on Facebook! http://facebook.com/celticheroes

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

First 15. Minutes of the Game. Sorry for those Laggs, those are done by the Reocording Device. The actual Game runs without those...
06-15-2011, 10:04 AM
The price is unexpected

Last edited by Krollx; 06-15-2011 at 10:07 AM.

06-15-2011, 10:05 AM
Bet there are IAP's

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-15-2011, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Krollx View Post
The price is unexpected
Size is unexpected too - 23 megs?!

Will be checking this one out tonight but I have low expectations to be fair...

EDIT - looks like it's out in the UK store now as "3D MMO Celtic Heroes". Will report back. IAP's appear to be money, 10 platinum for 0.59, 60 for 2.99, 1600 for 29.99.

Author, Editor and Co-Founder of Game-Pad.net - a Multi-Platform gaming community site with the latest reviews, news and interviews. Follow us on Twitter - staff_gamepad

Order&Chaos - Lucifon @ Observer's Market (EU)

Last edited by lucifon; 06-15-2011 at 10:14 AM.
06-15-2011, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by lucifon View Post
Size is unexpected too - 23 megs?!
Yeah, 23mb for a 3D MMO is really surprising. I would set my expectations pretty low as well.
06-15-2011, 10:42 AM
hmm.. reminds me of Runescape.
06-15-2011, 10:44 AM
I agree with the posts before me. With the game being free and so little, I can't help but to not expect much. And yeah, it does kinda remind me of Runescape.
06-15-2011, 10:47 AM
Can't wait for this to hit the Norwegian App Store. Hope it's not another grindfest like Order & Chaos.

06-15-2011, 10:48 AM
NICE!!! totally unexpected i was getting sick of O&C

edit: just saw game is only 23mb.....bleh.

post count = size of your ego
06-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Dubstep View Post
NICE!!! totally unexpected i was getting sick of O&C

edit: just saw game is only 23mb.....bleh.

... and from now on, you shall be called "Dumbstep".

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.