★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Skiproach Studio
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 12.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Little Dragon is a fast paced platform game.

It's all about speed and agility when you take control of Little Dragon. Survive waves of monsters while jumping around platforms.

Grab chewing-gum, it's Little Dragons source of energy. SMASH, SHOOT, BOMB and BLAST monsters and collect coins to buy new ammo.

Explore this one stage game with different unique level designs - beat the higscore and be a true dragon master.

Game features:
2 game mode - Monster Smash & Survivor
Game Center Leaderboard
Custom control setup
Internal highscore for both game modes
Ranking - become a true dragon master

Skiproach Studio's comments:
Hi all,

This is our newest iPad game - just released.

Little dragon is a fast paced platform game.

It's all about speed and agility when you take control of little dragon. Survive waves of monsters while jumping around platforms.

Grab chewing-gum it's Little Dragons source of energy. SMASH, SHOOT, BOMB and BLAST monsters and collect coins to buy new ammo.

Explore this one stage game with different unique level designs - beat the higscore and be a true dragon master.

Game features:
2 game mode - Monster Smash & Survivor
Game Center Leaderboard
Custom control setup
Internal highscore for both game modes
Ranking - become a true dragon master

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Game URL: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/little-dragon/id438980732?mt=8

If you would like a promocode and try beating the highscore, send a request on this mail: skiproachstudio@gmail.com

Web: www.skiproachstudio.com

Skiproach Studio is a two person indie game development studio based in Denmark, scandinavia.
06-15-2011, 12:08 PM

Looks like it could be fun but I'm once again too busy to do justice to a promo code. Sigh.

06-16-2011, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the promo code!

Thanks for the code, but I'm sorry to say that the game didn't grab me. The controls aren't bad, but the jumps are floaty, the action is bland, it doesn't feel satisfying to attack the enemies, and the framerate stuttered a bit too much for my liking.
06-16-2011, 02:32 PM

Looks great! Is there an iPhone version?

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
06-17-2011, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
Thanks for the code, but I'm sorry to say that the game didn't grab me. The controls aren't bad, but the jumps are floaty, the action is bland, it doesn't feel satisfying to attack the enemies, and the framerate stuttered a bit too much for my liking.
Ok, thanks for your feedback and thanks for your honesty..
06-17-2011, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
YouTube: video

Looks great! Is there an iPhone version?
No not at the moment, we want to see how sales are on iPad before we go iPhone..
06-17-2011, 01:24 AM
This actually looks pretty good, but I'm concerned about reported frame rate issues. A bit hard to judge by the video above. Anyone else play this?
09-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiproach Studio View Post
No not at the moment, we want to see how sales are on iPad before we go iPhone..
Any word on an iPhone version now?

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.