★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Youve just got a promotion! Now its time to get to the meeting! Watch out for the Zombies, theyll eat your brains! The Ninjas will slice you to pieces! Just because the world is ending doesnt mean you can be late for the meeting! Dont forget to Bring the Coffee, Donuts, and Briefcase! Make sure the meeting is a success! Get through 20 massive levels, with 4 mini games to master!

-20 Levels
-4 Unique worlds
-4 Awesome mini games!
-METRICS! (OMG This is totally worth it)
-8-Bit Adventure
-OSC/Motion!

Watch the trailer by clicking the Meeting Run! Support button.

epsilonstudios's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

You’ve just got a promotion! Now its time to get to the meeting! Watch out for the Zombies, they’ll eat your brains! The Ninja’s will slice you to pieces! Just because the world is ending doesn’t mean you can be late for the meeting! Don’t forget to Bring the Coffee, Donuts, and Briefcase! Make sure the meeting is a success! Get through 20 massive levels, with 4 mini games to master!

-20 Levels
-4 Unique worlds
-4 Awesome mini games!
-METRICS! (OMG This is totally worth it)
-8-Bit Adventure

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meetingrun/id442959792?mt=8
06-15-2011, 01:05 PM
I have no idea what to think.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

06-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I have no idea what to think.
You and me both

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-15-2011, 10:39 PM
this_looks_amazing

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-15-2011, 10:54 PM
Wasted potential.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
06-15-2011, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilonstudios View Post
Youve just got a promotion, now its time to get to the meeting! Watch out for the Zombies thell eat your brains! The Ninjas will mince you with their ninja stars! Just because the world is ending with lava sprouting from the ground and meteors falling from the sky doesnt mean you can be late for the meeting! Make sure you dont forget to Bring the Coffee, Donuts, and Briefcase make sure this meeting is a success. Get though 20 massive levels, with 4 mini games to master!
After watching the video I assumed the dev was Japanese so was willing to let the above slide, then learnt he is from CA.

You've made a game. You've made a video. How difficult or time consuming is it to proof-read a paragraph of that size? Or do words simply not matter?
06-16-2011, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
After watching the video I assumed the dev was Japanese so was willing to let the above slide, then learnt he is from CA.

You've made a game. You've made a video. How difficult or time consuming is it to proof-read a paragraph of that size? Or do words simply not matter?
He was too busy working on his cool guy voice for the trailer!
06-16-2011, 09:05 AM
I picked this game up yesterday based on the above video. The concept and execution was silly enough for me to know I would enjoy it.

That being said, the game does lack a certain something that I can't quite put my finger on. I would say 90% of the game is great, but there are few lazy things that are in the game that make that other 10% hinder the rest of the game.

My specific critiques are that I don't really care for the tilt controls, but that's more of a personal preference. The level select menu really stands out to me as being inconsistent from the rest of the art style and I think that takes away from the polish, it just looks bit lazy an unprofessional.

I think with a couple updates this game could be really really great but it's entertaining nonetheless.

SkyKey Games - http://www.skykeygames.net/
Our First Title - A Cloudy Adventure
06-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Nice. Good to see this get released. I met James at a local game dev meetup. I agree with Dizko on the tilt and UI. Could use some simple left/right buttons. Besides that the game is hilarious. I like the mini games you added.

Keep it up!
06-16-2011, 01:47 PM