★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Puzsion is a new, original and addictive puzzle game.
Connect jewels to make chains as long as possible! Use Puzsion jewels to connect even longer ones!

Incredible graphics and SFX!

You can play 3 completely different game modes, it's like having 3 games in 1!

Quota Mode: Complete the quotas to advance through levels. Will you get them all before the time runs out?

Rush Mode: Connect longer and longer chains... Who'll be the next chain king?

Glass Mode: Your goal is to defuse the whole jewel panel to advance to the next level. Each level you'll have to use the jewels more times before they are defused.

Puzsion - Gameplay Trailer HD (iPad):
http://youtu.be/vC8TKOucwnQ

Hokutoy's comments:
For ipod 3gs, iphone & ipad.
Description:

Puzsion is a new, original and addictive puzzle game.
Connect jewels to make chains as long as possible! Use Puzsion jewels to connect even longer ones!

Incredible graphics and SFX!

You can play 3 completely different game modes, it's like having 3 games in 1!

Quota Mode: Complete the quotas to advance through levels. Will you get them all before the time runs out?

Rush Mode: Connect longer and longer chains... Who'll be the next chain king?

Glass Mode: Your goal is to defuse the whole jewel panel to advance to the next level. Each level you'll have to use the jewels more times before they are defused.

Puzsion 1.1 now avaliable!

What's New in this Version:
Smaller size to allow app download over 3G.
Now compatible with all iOS 4 versions, not just 4.3.
Crashing issues solved

IPAD GAMEPLAY:

Youtube link | Pop Up

IPOD GAMEPLAY:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Some free codes!:
3JRM3LWML7AP
NRNNA6NE4MEH
39K74H4T9HPW
FPJTWXAR6E79

Please, if you use any of this codes share your opinions over itunes/this forum! Thanks

Don't be shy and try the game in your ipads too... the graphics looks so good in them!

Itunes link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puzsion/id442575540?mt=8#
06-15-2011, 06:25 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yet another game... added to my wish list... damnit it's growing and growing and growing... I'm going to have to spend like 3 weeks of paychecks just to clear it out... =o/

06-15-2011, 07:17 PM
Fun matching game. Matching is done by joining like colors rather than physically moving them. Sort of a la Azkend.

Looks good on the iPad. The videos are worth watching to get a good idea of what is going on. Recommended for match 3 lovers.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-15-2011, 08:05 PM
I like the look of this only thing stopping me buying is the lack of online leaderboards and achievements unless there are but not mentioned in the app description

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Looks good, but I discover most games will eventually get universal or separate iPad versions so I'm gonna hold off getting it for now.
06-15-2011, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Looks good, but I discover most games will eventually get universal or separate iPad versions so I'm gonna hold off getting it for now.
There is a separate iPad version. Also a buck.

I'm on the fence about this one right now. Looks alright, but it's a question of "do I really need another one of these?"
06-15-2011, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
I like the look of this only thing stopping me buying is the lack of online leaderboards and achievements unless there are but not mentioned in the app description
No online leaderboards. No achievements.

@Gabrien -
And I did not see an ipad version. Hmmm

The youtube video showing the game on iPad clearly shows the 1x in the upper left corner of the screen. Is there a completely different title?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

Last edited by pluto6; 06-15-2011 at 09:25 PM.
06-15-2011, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
No online leaderboards. No achievements.

@Gabrien -
And I did not see an ipad version. Hmmm

The youtube video showing the game on iPad clearly shows the 1x in the upper left corner of the screen. Is there a completely different title?
Oops, sorry, my mistake. Just checked again and you're correct, no iPad version. I must need more coffee.
06-15-2011, 10:02 PM
Go drink your coffee. Got me a little excited there, pff.

But frankly, games like this need leaderboards and achievements to keep me interested without a campaign mode. Right now my desire for the game is a little low.
06-15-2011, 11:19 PM
I see there are no combos from drops, so can you actually make decent combos with the color-swap tile by planning ahead or not?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL