★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Something wakes Lucy up in the middle of the night. It's the stars! And they need help!

Join her in this trip connecting the stars and making them glow. All around the sky there are constellations to join but you will soon encounter difficulties such as satellites and black holes

A game that will awake your talent. You will need your hability to solve it
- 18 totally free levels
- An extra map for experts through in-app-purchase
- Universal application. Play in iPad/iPhone/iPod
- HD Graphics for iPad and retina displays!

ImpresionesWeb's comments:
Hi forum,

I'm Alberto Cenalmor, developer of "Star Connect", the new game of Minijuegos (leader casual gaming site in spanish).

I would love to hear some comments and advises from gamers like you.

Star Connect is free and available in the app store, the gameplay is similar to the "connect the dots" games where you can't cross the lines you already created.
Link to iTunes

Thanks to everybody!

"Something wakes Lucy up in the middle of the night. It's the stars! And they need help!

Join her in this trip connecting the stars and making them glow. All around the sky there are constellations to join but you will soon encounter difficulties such as satellites and black holes

A game that will awake your talent. You will need your hability to solve it
- 18 totally free levels
- An extra map for experts through in-app-purchase
- Universal application. Play in iPad/iPhone/iPod
- HD Graphics for iPad and retina displays!"

06-16-2011, 01:57 PM
I downloaded it after seeing it in MiniJuegos.com and I have to say the game itself is cool.

Graphics and sound are great and it works overall pretty nicely, it seems you can solve maps in different ways so that's always cool.

The only problem I had is that on some levels where all is crowded it was somewhat difficult to join some of the stars. Specially stopping the moving ones at the correct spot. I guess on the iPad that will be easier but I played on an iPhone 4.

My ratings are:
Graphics 5/5
Sound 4/5
Game controls 3/5

Overall: 4/5

06-16-2011, 04:06 PM
Thanks for your review!

I love that you liked it and be sure that we will look into those levels that you comment.
Everything is tested thoroughly but gamers opinions is the priority here.
06-16-2011, 04:09 PM
There's no harm in trying if the initial 18 levels are free, graphics look nice and clean... time to check out the gameplay!

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
There's no harm in trying if the initial 18 levels are free, graphics look nice and clean... time to check out the gameplay!
Thanks, let us know what you think!

We are already programming some new things and everything you could tell us will help!
06-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Hmmm added to my wish list... Whenever I end up buying it, I'll be sure and share comments...

Hopefully this thread will be more active by then... =oP
06-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Hmmm added to my wish list... Whenever I end up buying it, I'll be sure and share comments...

Hopefully this thread will be more active by then... =oP
It's free with IAP, you could play the first 18 levels and share comments on those

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-16-2011, 04:50 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
It's free with IAP, you could play the first 18 levels and share comments on those
oh hey... look at that!!! lol!! =oD

was on my iPod, and didn't bother reading the small text posts... =oP

thnx!! =oD
06-16-2011, 04:53 PM
Note for the dev: I just found a bug. The first time I played I tapped to skip the opening cutscene and it just froze with the music still playing. I quit the app then started over and it was fine. iPod Touch 4th Gen, latest iOS.

Edit: Found another one. I finished level 10 then pressed continue, but the screen kept fading back to the level 10 results screen over and over again. I couldn't advance.

Edit edit: The same thing is happening on level 11

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Last edited by MidianGTX; 06-16-2011 at 05:01 PM.
06-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Note for the dev: I just found a bug. The first time I played I tapped to skip the opening cutscene and it just froze with the music still playing. I quit the app then started over and it was fine. iPod Touch 4th Gen, latest iOS.
Thanks MidianGTX, the bug is when you tap in the last part of the opening cutscene, right? If so this bug is addressed and ready to submit to the app store.

I just checked and Apple has placed us in the "GAMES" category as "New and networthy" !

I don't know if it's so in all appstores or only in the spanish one...