★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Greg Luckett
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.0 MB
  • Version: 2.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: TanukiTumble 2.0

** All new, rebuilt from scratch **

Take aim and shoot Tanuki. Your target is Usagi (rabbit). Jump your way through each level and catch him if you can.

Jump over enemies and obstacles, bounce off the other characters in each scene to make your way across to Usagi.

Timed game play with unlimited jumps. This is a fun and easy to play game that will test your skills.

Collect the red Daruma and floating leaves to get more points.

Simple but challenging game play, that will keep you guessing as you try to get Tanuki across to catch Usagi.

Now with GameCenter and optimised for iPhone 4 retina display.

A fast paced game that is great to play anytime, even if you only have a few minutes before the bus arrives.
06-16-2011, 06:42 PM
Sorry, just saw that the iTunes link wasn't re-directing properly. Have edited it and seems to be OK now.

06-16-2011, 07:36 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
looks really cute. is that a raccoon or a red panda?

i'm a pretty kitty cat
06-16-2011, 07:52 PM
A Tanuki is a Japanese Racoon (well kind of). Info on all the characters in the game is on our website: www.tanukitumble.com
06-16-2011, 08:39 PM
All devs said "more levels coming soon" and 10% of them really add levels.LOL

I love this world!
06-16-2011, 10:11 PM
I toftt unfortunately.

This could have been a really good game,but it is all luck and no skill.
Basically you tap the screen to jump, but there is no logic to when you jump and most of the time the level ends without even knowing what you did wrong. You die if you don't time your first jump perfectly. The characters are really cute, but that is the only praise I can give this game.
06-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Thanks for you comment fluffernutter. It's hard to find the right balance between making the game too easy and too difficult. I can get through the whole game start to finish in about half an hour. But as the developer I know all the jump timing tricks for each scene.

There are a number of ways to win each scene though, but if you miss, you die.

There are scene tips for every scene if you get stuck.

The logic is that you need to watch and understand the movements of each character and try to time your jump to bounce your way across the scene.

I'm currently working on some new scenes too.
06-16-2011, 11:25 PM
I quite really like this game. The characters sold me and the music is cool. I like this kind of one touch play!
06-17-2011, 01:56 AM
Cant wait to try it
03-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Game Impressions