★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-01-2011, 08:49 AM
So the update is finally on its way?

My game recommendations:
Hard Lines - Comboline - Magnetic Billiards Blueprint - Canabalt - The Blocks Cometh - Gangstar: Miami Vindication - Puppet War - Tetris - Dalton - Siege Hero - Cuddle Bears - Doom Classic - Space Leap - Bug Heroes - Startales
08-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsizing Heart View Post
So the update is finally on its way?
Truly so, and we apologize for that bug on E class missions. Didn't know why it had appeared, so let's wait for Apple's process. Gladly we submitted it on monday, and it's not a weekend. :P

08-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharks12 View Post
For a quick fix, we have sent the 1.3.2 for review. It's waiting for review. It should fix E class bug and we hope there are no more bugs [since none were reported!]..
Some little bugs:

- When fighting other monsters, sometimes I can see the next monsters from my enemy before I recieved the exp for them.
- No "Back"-button after selecting an attack (to change the attack)
- nearly the monsters do appear at all MAP ID's (e.g. "Basic.Water")
- Can't revisit the place in the Spooky Cave --> Teleport isn't activated anymore (to Gargalis and the switch combinations)
- Can't revisit older Tournaments (Only the current)
- There's no S Class Tournament
- when using my Stat Reset for free, the Hp bar wouldn't decrease. (It still has it's old Hp, although it should ONLY have e.g. 20 HP instead of 500...
- Thx for reading and taking note. =)

Last edited by Supporter; 08-02-2011 at 10:03 AM.
08-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Will the Embear glitch be fixed?
08-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharks12 View Post
For a quick fix, we have sent the 1.3.2 for review. It's waiting for review. It should fix E class bug and we hope there are no more bugs [since none were reported!]..
Thank you so much sharks
The E mission is the top priority, but there are still a bunch of other things like the small things supporter mentioned, and huge ones that would make the game much better, like online and breeding/trading!
By the way, does anybody know how long it takes for Apple to review an update?
08-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aweszome View Post
Thank you so much sharks
The E mission is the top priority, but there are still a bunch of other things like the small things supporter mentioned, and huge ones that would make the game much better, like online and breeding/trading!
By the way, does anybody know how long it takes for Apple to review an update?
1-2 weeks average

http://www.planetminecraft.com/serve...creative-more/
Check out this sweet minecraft server with factions, survival, creative, 5 types of minigames (including parkour with 5 different courses) as well as skyblock and skygrid worlds!
Join with the address: mc.eternalempire.co.uk
08-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Sometimes, faster hamster787.. Only sometimes.
08-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supporter View Post
Some little bugs:

- When fighting other monsters, sometimes I can see the next monsters from my enemy before I recieved the exp for them.
- No "Back"-button after selecting an attack (to change the attack)
- nearly the monsters do appear at all MAP ID's (e.g. "Basic.Water")
- Can't revisit the place in the Spooky Cave --> Teleport isn't activated anymore (to Gargalis and the switch combinations)
- Can't revisit older Tournaments (Only the current)
- There's no S Class Tournament
- when using my Stat Reset for free, the Hp bar wouldn't decrease. (It still has it's old Hp, although it should ONLY have e.g. 20 HP instead of 500...
- Thx for reading and taking note. =)
No back button is not even a bug, it was never implemented, so it can be an add-on in the future, but surely not a bug.
I don't even wanna point out what else is wrong with your post. Almost everything is a suggestion for something to be added, please differentiate between bug and suggestion.
08-04-2011, 05:37 PM
OMG thank you guys soooo much for the update!!!! Fixing this bug will make the game playable again! Now, for all the other stuff that needs to be added lolz
08-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Much appreciated update! Thanks.