Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-04-2011, 09:47 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthroat View Post
I see you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about.

Vixsun is a very rare Geo in the Spooky Cave. It was released for capture in version 1.2 of Geo Society (only in one Seed), but not does appear in v1.32 or beyond (devs took it out for some reason).

If one wishes, there is a hacked file for Geo Society which puts Vixsun back in the game, along with Basault and Grumpegg (also taken out in v1.32). That's what I was referring to.

Knowledge is a wonderful thing, no?
I do love Lycanthroat for clarify this. =D
Thx bro, you saved me from doing much work again. =)
Old 09-04-2011, 10:03 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

So when is the breeding and online battle update coming out?
Old 09-04-2011, 12:42 PM

Does this game Async multiplayer over The internet?

And also, i like pokemon, however it is extremely repetitive, all pokes use the same two attacks and the random battles occur every 3 seconds.

What does this game do differently to make it better?
Old 09-04-2011, 01:01 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
So when is the breeding and online battle update coming out?
Yeah, I'd like to know as well. Checked the fb and GS site and found nothing new a day or two ago.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supporter View Post
I do love Lycanthroat for clarify this. =D
Thx bro, you saved me from doing much work again. =)
Don't worry about it.

I would like to know why the devs took Embear/Grumpegg/Vixsun/Basault out - not being accusatory, just wondering (space or something?). Dammit, I need to get an Embear.

I would like to know what the devs are planning also. Before online battling however, I'd like to see trading (I love a bit o' trading) and certain fixes to the game (maybe add some Demonic/Divine types to the S Class missions, sort the empty treasure chest glitch, a smoother translation etc).
Old 09-04-2011, 04:43 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibliribland View Post
Does this game Async multiplayer over The internet?

And also, i like pokemon, however it is extremely repetitive, all pokes use the same two attacks and the random battles occur every 3 seconds.

What does this game do differently to make it better?
Pokemon doesn't do that. All the Pokemon don't use the same "two moves". If you can't provide an intelligent argument, then you need to stop. I'll admit that the random pokemon does go up. But there are items like repel to prevent that.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:39 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

for the 2nd game which im guessing is/should be the main focus because of all the problems this game has hit, should be more adventure like because honestly the mission system just sucks. give the game a pokemon feel where you go town to town and have something special for the game. it would be cool if the game was based on a bunch of islands where each one holds different climates kind of like new zealand. and please don't make it so you only get the same geomonsters in the start of the game add a little of diversity. i was one of the first people to buy the game and i haven't touched it since and am really interested in the sequel.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:55 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

and kyro if you are in need of any inspiration or ideas for features or landscape or anything play the hacked pokemon games you can download them at 4shared.com and then just drag them over a emulator. games like shiny gold, chaos black, naranja, quartz, dark cry(if i remember correctly it was amazing). these games are all creative and bring something to the table which could be made amazing if you made a similar game non hacked of course
Old 09-05-2011, 10:32 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouchbd View Post
and kyro if you are in need of any inspiration or ideas for features or landscape or anything play the hacked pokemon games you can download them at 4shared.com and then just drag them over a emulator. games like shiny gold, chaos black, naranja, quartz, dark cry(if i remember correctly it was amazing). these games are all creative and bring something to the table which could be made amazing if you made a similar game non hacked of course
I just wonder why YOU aren't a developer.
It's such a waste of talent, allways... Since I started concentrading on programming and releasing apps to the appstore, I noticed, that Apple is such a selfish group of developers, I must say, that people like you and me don't even have ANY chance of releasing their own apps on the appstore at all... The result? Apple keeps getting richer and the games keeps getting worser... Just take a look at the appstore right now... Just sh!t was released the last two month... Just embarrassing! =(
Old 09-06-2011, 08:42 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

do you mean me or kyro im kind of confused?