Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101  
Old 06-21-2011, 04:06 PM
dsigns dsigns is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 213
Default

This sounds like something my little brother would really be into, except he has an ipad. Are there any plans for a Universal update?
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 06-21-2011, 04:35 PM
MystikSun MystikSun is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
I could probably make a blog or forum or something and have all the people who are working on it as coauthors. On these forums you can't change or contribute to a post so as we found the monsters we could post them on the blog/forum we made. This sound good?
I could probably contribute to it too.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 06-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Mctron Mctron is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cool Sounding Coordinates #5
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
I could probably make a blog or forum or something and have all the people who are working on it as coauthors. On these forums you can't change or contribute to a post so as we found the monsters we could post them on the blog/forum we made. This sound good?
Yes that sounds great.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 06-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Arashi541 Arashi541 is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where you dont live
Posts: 1,662
Default

Okay well I'll be back to my computer next saturday or sooner so I'll make the blog/forum then. Should it be a blog or a forum?
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 06-21-2011, 04:47 PM
ikemike ikemike is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 824
Default

I am sorry to spoil your fun guys, but http://www.geomonsters.mobi/pages/de...nsterpedia.php
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 06-21-2011, 05:08 PM
SkyMuffin SkyMuffin is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 2,381
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikemike View Post
I am sorry to spoil your fun guys, but http://www.geomonsters.mobi/pages/de...nsterpedia.php
Whoa! I am amazed by the sheer detail and work that went into each of those sprites. Also, loving the names.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 06-21-2011, 05:11 PM
backtothis backtothis is offline
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
Whoa! I am amazed by the sheer detail and work that went into each of those sprites. Also, loving the names.
+1

To be honest, they're a lot "cooler" than the 5th generation Pokemon in Black and White version. Found most of those to be ridiculous as I played through Black version on the DS.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 06-21-2011, 05:57 PM
SkyMuffin SkyMuffin is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 2,381
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
+1

To be honest, they're a lot "cooler" than the 5th generation Pokemon in Black and White version. Found most of those to be ridiculous as I played through Black version on the DS.
Yeah, especially that pokemon that was basically an ice cream cone. And the the one that had a metal girder. There was so little creativity in those new pokemon that it was ridiculous.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 06-21-2011, 05:58 PM
backtothis backtothis is offline
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
Yeah, especially that pokemon that was basically an ice cream cone. And the the one that had a metal girder.
It evolves into a banana split sundae.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 06-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Arashi541 Arashi541 is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where you dont live
Posts: 1,662
Default

Yeah I'm really loving the sprites also. They are so unique and actually look a lot better than some of the Pokemon in the originals. I really like cordba he is awesome!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent