Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-12-2013, 10:54 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

We've released an updated version of GeoSociety to the App store, we did this to transfer the game into another apple account and we also added some comestic updates to the game such as:

★ x2 Zoom UI function
★ New homescreen menus
★ Auto Save after Missions
★ Save During Missions
★ Bug Fixes on E & F Class Missions
★ Spelling Mistakes Corrected
★ Control Updates
★ More Secure Profile Information

If you're looking to update from the old version, we'll have a free weekend soon for those people so you can do so (will post about it on facebook). We're looking to do more content updates in the future aswell, as people keep asking us for it. Thanks!

New itunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/geosociety+/id603234996?ls=1&mt=8

GeoSociety facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GeoSociety
Old 03-14-2013, 09:43 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I bought and played a lot of Geosociety before. My main two drawbacks were it is a bit menu heavy and could benefit from more gesture based actions and less cramped UI and that it does not support iPad natively.

Other than that its a pretty fun game and will try out the new version.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:47 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to sharks12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfrozen View Post
I bought and played a lot of Geosociety before. My main two drawbacks were it is a bit menu heavy and could benefit from more gesture based actions and less cramped UI and that it does not support iPad natively.

Other than that its a pretty fun game and will try out the new version.
Hmm, hope you like this updated version!
Old 05-21-2013, 10:02 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to sharks12

GeoSociety+ is now FREE! Grab it NOW - Only for a day or two!
https://itunes.apple.com/app/geosociety+/id603234996?ls=1&mt=8
Old 10-23-2013, 10:15 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I feel like a lot of things are very unintentional in this game. For one thing, after completing my first mission, I was taken to a shop, where it was advertised that I could play multiplayer. I immediately urged my brother to buy the game, and the two of us decided to save our first battle for when we were a bit more experienced. Eventually both of our teams consisted of level 10+ monsters and we decided to battle but could not find anyway to do so. In the "shop" where an npc had told me about online battling/trading and given me some sort of ticket, there was nothing but an in app purchase and a shop lady. ventured into the area above the town, where a man sat behind the counter of his some sort of "club" I talked to him, and he told me I needed some sort of ticket. I was a bit pissed off that I needed to buy a ticket for a multiplayer experience, but I did anyway. I punched in my itunes password, and confirmed only to get a "purchase is null" response from the man behind the counter.

I love the game but I'm very disappointed in its false advertising. I believe I will continue playing, but multiplayer content is a huge part of any game for me, and having it promised then taken away makes me feel cheated and unhappy. Please fix this soon. It seems like an almost amateur oversight.