06-24-2011, 01:31 AM
THe update looks great! but when will you work on trading with other players? Would be a great addition to features in this game.
06-24-2011, 03:50 AM
can't wait for the update!!!!
I really hope apple approve it this day or tomorrow..

Currently Playing: IMPLOSION, MHFU, FFRK
Waiting For: any game that can beat MHFU awesomeness!!
GC Account: chaos_envoys Feel free to add me ^^
Anti Always-On DRM for single player game!!!!

06-24-2011, 07:32 AM
I still can't get past the gardener to get to the forest. I completed 10 f class missions and 2 e class missions and it's still not open??
06-24-2011, 08:27 AM
Instabuy for me as soon as the update goes through! It's awesome that you took input about your game and actually stayed active and fixed it! Good work bro!

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..

Last edited by Trev1; 06-24-2011 at 09:09 AM.
06-24-2011, 08:27 AM
in either f or e class there's a mission with no description 'mission unknown'. You need to complete thisbefore the path opens.
06-24-2011, 09:53 AM
Hey can anyone confirm these monsters in-game?

Fellun
Beohgeis
Efere
Hawiput
06-24-2011, 11:11 AM
Zombie

F class zombie missions, Okay I stock up on ancient herb and make it all the way to the relic but then I get swarmed and can't pick up the idol. Any tips.
06-24-2011, 11:19 AM
If anyone can get past b class, please let me know
06-24-2011, 02:17 PM
Game Impressions

I found a major glitch, similar to the one about crashing after missions. Whenever i go on missions, if i stay too long battling it may crash during the mission and i lose all my data, for example i raised 2 of my monsters six levels, then CRASH!!!. Therefore i tend try and finish my missions quickly and not fight to many tamers, then after finishing i quickly save. One time it crashed right after i saved the game. Another problem with this is, after finishing a mission and attempting to leave the lab it crashes as it loads to the room before the lab, that has occurred multiple times. Also, since it may crash if i take to long, for the first level E mission (the one that says mission unkown), in order to complete that mission, i have to beat like 5 tamers first, then abort mission, save the game, then wait till it crashes or restart the app, then start the missions again and fight the next 5 tamers. I have to repeat this multiple times in order to complete that mission. BTW i have a 2nd generation iPod Touch running on iOS 4.2.1. I would greatly appreciate it you were to fix this in the next update, and yes i have tried rebooting the iPod. Other than that, i have no other major issue.

P.S. when are you adding the running shoes?
06-24-2011, 02:30 PM
i've had the exact same problem. ipod touch 2nd generation as well