Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-26-2011, 07:14 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

well i've managed to get into the two treasure rooms but still have no idea how to get into the main room you need to get into to the right of one of the treasure rooms
Old 06-26-2011, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouchbd View Post
well i've managed to get into the two treasure rooms but still have no idea how to get into the main room you need to get into to the right of one of the treasure rooms
Lol do you want me to spoil it for you?

•••Spoiler:  TTTT
TTTF
TTFF
TFFF
FFFF
FFFT
FFTT
FTTT

FTFT = open second door
TFTF = open first door

FTTF
TFFT

FFTF
FTFF

TTFT = open final door! finally!
TFTT
Old 06-26-2011, 08:30 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Wow, in truth its not that complicated. The final door can be opened with 3 switches (From just starting the mission).

The treasure rooms were made to be hard.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:56 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Has the update status changed yet?
Old 06-27-2011, 09:17 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

No change yet, Still "Waiting for Review"
Old 06-27-2011, 09:20 PM

I noticed that i was starting to see more different monsters the more you completed missions in Class C. I just got Grublin and his final form seemed pretty cool.

will you see more monsters as you complete more missions in one class?
Old 06-27-2011, 11:50 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Just a couple things

I have been really enjoying this game. However the monsters in the wild always being around level 3 is making it unchallenging. Also, I don't really know what monsters are good. All I go by is which ones mutate into the coolest looking monster.
I played Dragon Warrior Monsters alot more than pokemon when I was a kid, and what they did was have actual monsters as bosses at the end of some levels, then you would have that one chance to get them to join your team, that's how I knew what was a good monster on that game. But here they all seem to mesh together. Unless im not far enough yet in the game (class c).
Don't get me wrong, I still love the game. Just was wondering if you were looking into adding anything like that, mainly the monsters growing in level in the wild.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:15 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I've been considering adding the boss type of mission, It may make it into the never release to Apple 1.3 - I'll keep you posted.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:25 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Awesome. And thanks for the quick response.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomson2342 View Post
I have been really enjoying this game. However the monsters in the wild always being around level 3 is making it unchallenging. Also, I don't really know what monsters are good. All I go by is which ones mutate into the coolest looking monster.
I played Dragon Warrior Monsters alot more than pokemon when I was a kid, and what they did was have actual monsters as bosses at the end of some levels, then you would have that one chance to get them to join your team, that's how I knew what was a good monster on that game. But here they all seem to mesh together. Unless im not far enough yet in the game (class c).
Don't get me wrong, I still love the game. Just was wondering if you were looking into adding anything like that, mainly the monsters growing in level in the wild.
I would like to say something here, but I dont know how far you are into the game, but the game is quite challenging enough for me for a guy who is too lazy to do any grinding. In Mission D or above, you wil find numerious, moving Red/Black tamers constantly search for you. When they see you, their tamed monsters really take a while to eliminate and they keep sending in substitutes so that make things annoying or worthwhile ha. Also, to make the matter challenging and long, there's no map so you will have to remember where you are going.

Now, the monster encounter rate definitely reminded me little bit of digimon series, but as you get to higher levels or looking for a rare geo, you will find yourself wanting to run away all the times. My point is the fixed level of wild monsters are fine for me, but it's the numbers of tamers that kept looking for you that should be fixed but bring on more exp points!

Also the other thing that should be fixed is the monster's movesets. they felt dull so can i suggest for some excitement like animation or special effect like target multiple targets?