07-08-2011, 09:43 PM
So I'm trying E rank missions and getting murdered by the trainers...But the random monsters are REALLY low level, so I can't train my monsters. -_- What do I do to get, well, not bad?

Device: iPhone 4S (16 gig), iPad 2 (32 gig) Wifi
Game Center and Gameloft: nicoga3000 (Include what game you're adding me for or I won't accept!)
07-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoga3000 View Post
So I'm trying E rank missions and getting murdered by the trainers...But the random monsters are REALLY low level, so I can't train my monsters. -_- What do I do to get, well, not bad?
Learn your elements, and seriously I've never lot to a trainer before...like how is that possible? Try leveling up on F missions?

07-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Do any of the GeoMonsters have any skills other than attacks? I have seen nothing else so far.
07-08-2011, 10:08 PM
This game seriously has some amazing potential. The gameplay, graphics, and monsters are all outstanding! But a few UI enhancements and added features would really make this game that much better.

A few of these would be:

-Add a Pinch-to-zoom+scroll option
-Faster movement (Which i believe is already getting added )
-Save on exit
-Better sensitivity D-pad
-D-pad opacity option
-Better menus (scrolling/"Yes" and "No"/Battles
-Option to go back and change attack after choosing the wrong attack
-tutorial

Other then that though, the game is amazing. Best "Pokemon" experience out there for $2.99 or whatever the price may be. BUT it's a completely fresh experience with some unique, crazy, and fun monsters.
07-08-2011, 11:16 PM
What's the estimated release date for 1.3?!
07-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonheart View Post
This game looks pretty cool. Is it worth the price?
DEFINITELY worth the price
07-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanTan View Post
-Option to go back and change attack after choosing the wrong attack
I agree with you on this. An option to cancel your attack in case u touched the wrong one by accident would be VERY helpful.

Btw the game is a buck 99. With new content being added makes this game very worth it.

Last edited by Madman100; 07-09-2011 at 02:17 AM.
07-09-2011, 01:19 AM
I've noticed a flaw in the elements table/chart.
It says that Earth and Water(2 of the 3 choices for your starter monster) are BOTH strong against Fire(the 3rd choice for your starter).

This is most definitely a mistake in the chart. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong about this or have missed something.
07-09-2011, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob123 View Post
Lmao, bro y u hatin'? Get mad caus u aint gon get what i got styll. Jelly haters be jelly.

LOL fail look at the type 1 = divine and type 2= psychic, when theyre reversed.
nooby hacker
07-09-2011, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Katana View Post
LOL fail look at the type 1 = divine and type 2= psychic, when theyre reversed.
nooby hacker
Hahahahahah! Noob FAIL!!