App description: A unique and traditional Monster Taming, Battling, Breeding and Hunting Role Playing Game. Inspired by old school Monster Battling Role Playing Games games like Pokemon, Dragon Warrior Monsters and Revelation Demon Slayer.

GeoSociety Highlights:
A Complete Storyline and World to Explore.
Over 350 Monsters to Tame, Battle and Trade.
A Unique 3 vs. 3 Time-Based Battle System.
Monster Party of 9.
4 Unique Mission Modes including Zombie Mode.

Storyline Introduction: Today is your first day working for GeoSociety, You're not really the prime candidate one would expect for the position - considering you dropped out of college and aren't qualified. The GeoSociety is the organisation charged with the research and preservation of the GeoRealm and GeoMonsters. Your colleagues at GeoSociety make it known just how they feel about your new position, but after seeing some familiar faces your ready to start on your first mission.

Monster Development:
Every Time your Monster Knocks Out another Monster in Battle it will gain some Experience.
With enough experience a monster will grow levels which provides you with stat points to allocate to Attack, Defence, Speed or Intelligence.
Some monsters will even Mutate automatically when they reach a certain level.

What Reviews are Saying:
"One of the best games on the app store right now. 9/10 Deep featured game play with new features on their way. Definitely a contender for best game of the month." - Mctron proudly presents The Nerd Variety Blog.

"If you ever played Pokemon on any Nintendo handheld, you should feel right at home with GeoSociety. The recently released iPhone game offers its own take on monster-breeding gameplay." - www.cells2.com

Vovin's comments:

Isn't that something our Pokemon fans are eagerly waiting for?
07-08-2011, 09:43 PM
So I'm trying E rank missions and getting murdered by the trainers...But the random monsters are REALLY low level, so I can't train my monsters. -_- What do I do to get, well, not bad?

Device: iPhone 4S (16 gig), iPad 2 (32 gig) Wifi
Game Center and Gameloft: nicoga3000 (Include what game you're adding me for or I won't accept!)
07-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoga3000 View Post
So I'm trying E rank missions and getting murdered by the trainers...But the random monsters are REALLY low level, so I can't train my monsters. -_- What do I do to get, well, not bad?
Learn your elements, and seriously I've never lot to a trainer before...like how is that possible? Try leveling up on F missions?

07-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Do any of the GeoMonsters have any skills other than attacks? I have seen nothing else so far.
07-08-2011, 10:08 PM
This game seriously has some amazing potential. The gameplay, graphics, and monsters are all outstanding! But a few UI enhancements and added features would really make this game that much better.

A few of these would be:

-Add a Pinch-to-zoom+scroll option
-Faster movement (Which i believe is already getting added )
-Save on exit
-Better sensitivity D-pad
-D-pad opacity option
-Better menus (scrolling/"Yes" and "No"/Battles
-Option to go back and change attack after choosing the wrong attack
-tutorial

Other then that though, the game is amazing. Best "Pokemon" experience out there for $2.99 or whatever the price may be. BUT it's a completely fresh experience with some unique, crazy, and fun monsters.
07-08-2011, 11:16 PM
What's the estimated release date for 1.3?!
07-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonheart View Post
This game looks pretty cool. Is it worth the price?
DEFINITELY worth the price
07-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanTan View Post
-Option to go back and change attack after choosing the wrong attack
I agree with you on this. An option to cancel your attack in case u touched the wrong one by accident would be VERY helpful.

Btw the game is a buck 99. With new content being added makes this game very worth it.

Last edited by Madman100; 07-09-2011 at 02:17 AM.
07-09-2011, 01:19 AM
I've noticed a flaw in the elements table/chart.
It says that Earth and Water(2 of the 3 choices for your starter monster) are BOTH strong against Fire(the 3rd choice for your starter).

This is most definitely a mistake in the chart. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong about this or have missed something.
07-09-2011, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob123 View Post
Lmao, bro y u hatin'? Get mad caus u aint gon get what i got styll. Jelly haters be jelly.

LOL fail look at the type 1 = divine and type 2= psychic, when theyre reversed.
nooby hacker
07-09-2011, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Katana View Post
LOL fail look at the type 1 = divine and type 2= psychic, when theyre reversed.
nooby hacker
Hahahahahah! Noob FAIL!!