Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-11-2011, 11:17 PM
iPhone 4

Kaikyro is trying his hardest, there's bugs in v1.3 that need fixing before it can be released. Please be patient. There's currently like 9 bugs he's working on as of now.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:18 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

To the guys who got Grumpegg and leveled it to 100, which form did you go for, the Divine or the Demonic? Also, what are the advantages and disadvantages of either?

My Kofliar evolved into the Demonic form, but I'm a bit disappointed in its moveset compared to the Divine. Does Razirak have any significant advantage over Rillichere?
Old 07-12-2011, 01:22 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanTan View Post
The person playing on iOS 5 beta is clearly not a developer.
This was quite funny. I am a developer and have a game in the App Store and have worked on a number of games for companies so I am not sure where you got that idea from.

I have sent the developer a private message with more detail about the error and the possible cause from my experience as I didn't think it would be appropriate for the public.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:26 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann View Post
To the guys who got Grumpegg and leveled it to 100, which form did you go for, the Divine or the Demonic? Also, what are the advantages and disadvantages of either?

My Kofliar evolved into the Demonic form, but I'm a bit disappointed in its moveset compared to the Divine. Does Razirak have any significant advantage over Rillichere?
I'd say it has no advantage, divine moves are the best for grinding right now because npcs at s level still use monsters that divine is always powerful against, besides ancess. Rillichere IMO us better than razirak in every way, except in looks.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:20 AM
iPhone 3GS

anyone else have a chimaconda? its such a beast
Old 07-12-2011, 07:57 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Hey btwis what's your 9 Geo party consist of?

And the yellow bird is better, but when online PvP comes the dark one might be useful. For some reason my bird evolved at 99, 100 and 101..
Old 07-12-2011, 12:08 PM

Changed up my team quite a bit, as I caught some new stuff
1) Horizelon lv 76
2) Skenzot lv 71
3) Kofliar lv 42
4) Orchantid lv 33
5) Luciflare lv 52
6) Arknight lv 37
7) Stormfist lv 57
8) Drezo lv 30
9) Lobot lv 8

EDIT: Wow, Kofliar's stats are beastly! a level 42 Kofliar is considerably better than level 52 Luciflare and lv 57 Stormfist, and nearly as good as my lv. 71 Skenzot, which is pretty buff in it's own right. Can't wait to see what it will be like fully mutated...

Last edited by araziza; 07-12-2011 at 12:46 PM..
Old 07-12-2011, 12:42 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseen Studios View Post
This was quite funny. I am a developer and have a game in the App Store and have worked on a number of games for companies so I am not sure where you got that idea from.

I have sent the developer a private message with more detail about the error and the possible cause from my experience as I didn't think it would be appropriate for the public.
I'm very sorry, You are indeed a developer then, Your just not very bright. Oh, and I got it from this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseen Studios View Post
I brought the game yesterday and it is totally unplayable. When I select a starting monster all the stats, types, images and names are null, empty or memory signatures.
Any items I pick up from chests are null. Battles contain empty names and no controls at all.
I am running iPhone 4 with iOS 5 beta. Looks like the game is not picking up the monster dictionary in any way.
The game also crashes trying to go into any menu options relating to monsters and I am guessing the same reason.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:56 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by araziza View Post

EDIT: Wow, Kofliar's stats are beastly! a level 42 Kofliar is considerably better than level 52 Luciflare and lv 57 Stormfist, and nearly as good as my lv. 71 Skenzot, which is pretty buff in it's own right. Can't wait to see what it will be like fully mutated...
Tell me about it. Not only is it stronger and more stats but since it's ancient it doesn't have many weaknesses AND unthinkable water fire earth and another element do half damage to it.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:25 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by araziza View Post
Changed up my team quite a bit, as I caught some new stuff
1) Horizelon lv 76
2) Skenzot lv 71
3) Kofliar lv 42
4) Orchantid lv 33
5) Luciflare lv 52
6) Arknight lv 37
7) Stormfist lv 57
8) Drezo lv 30
9) Lobot lv 8

where do you catch lobot?