★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

KnightyKnight [Universal App]

06-17-2011, 08:18 AM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,505
KnightyKnight [Universal App]

.
.
.
EDIT: Please follow the official thread http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=100710
.
.
.

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 07-15-2011 at 07:42 AM.
06-17-2011, 08:37 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,146
Now this looks rather good.

06-17-2011, 08:47 AM
#3
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 9,117
What's with the lack of a space in the title? >_>

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
06-17-2011, 08:53 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
What's with the lack of a space in the title? >_>
I think it's meant to be one word Derrrrrrr

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-17-2011, 08:56 AM
#5
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 9,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
I think it's meant to be one word Derrrrrrr
Not according to the app description or anywhere else for that matter.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
06-17-2011, 09:08 AM
#6
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Not according to the app description or anywhere else for that matter.
Kinda pointless convo going on here (they left out a space, blah who cares :P) but it doesnt seem to include a space in the iTunes Screenshot either..

06-17-2011, 09:25 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 2,771
Looks like it's basically a humorous jousting sim.

Found the official site.

And there's a trailer on Vimeo. As far as I know, there isn't an embed code at TA for Vimeo.

Social Games: Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
06-17-2011, 09:26 AM
#8
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Looks like it's basically a humorous jousting sim.

Found the official site.

And there's a trailer on Vimeo. As far as I know, there isn't an embed code at TA for Vimeo.
The trailer is embedded in the first post already
06-17-2011, 09:42 AM
#9
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 2,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
The trailer is embedded in the first post already
Woops. Somehow I missed that. Thanks.

Social Games: Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
06-17-2011, 10:29 AM
#10
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 9,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Kinda pointless convo going on here (they left out a space, blah who cares :P) but it doesnt seem to include a space in the iTunes Screenshot either..

Haha, sorry for veering off the intended path IMNS, just found it odd.

As for the screenshot, I'm guessing they just wanted the "y" on the shield in between the two "Knights", but yeah...

...ACTUAL GAIM DEESKASHAN NAO~!

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.