★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: KooGame
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: ,:http://www.shiwan.com/z/hjfxt ,!~

3D

:

: ,

,, ,,,,

syntheticvoid's comments:

GREAT shmup!! I've been playing for the last couple hours...

It's got an upgrade shop you can buy items with the stars you collect throughout the game...

It's like bullet hell lite (sort of like Absolute Instant in terms of amount of bullets...)

I'm REALLY enjoying it. =o)

Oh yeah... it's only in Chinese... no English... but the menus arn't too hard to figure out...

(

4 options in the main menu are

'start game'
'load game'
'shop'
'credits'

the options in the pause menu...

'resume'
'save'
'exit'

)
06-19-2011, 12:10 PM
It's fun. I'd give it a 3/5 stars. There's a real 2d characteristic that I'm starting to not appreciate. I think it's the flat background. Phoenix doesn't have that and it gives more weight to the graphics. I think this is similar to super laser I.e. The 2d nature. The colors could be more vibrant and the large laser should look more like the multiple lasers from the 1st boss.

I really wish that Raiden4 or something similar to that would come out. Xbox live has shmups with amazing graphics.

Edit: Danmaku has the kind of colors I'm talking about. An amazing game with the best graphics of any shmup on ios imo. I'd kill to get an ipad version!

Last edited by RCranium666; 06-19-2011 at 03:18 PM.

06-19-2011, 12:21 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I know what you mean... I've been watching a LOT of youtube vids of some live arcade games and I'm just blown away... really thinking I need to get an xbox just for the live arcade games... =oP

as for RFG... for 99 cents... I'm pretty happy. I am stuck on the 3rd level boss, no matter what upgrades I get in the shop, I just can not beat him. I do agree about the colors needing to be more vibrant... I was hoping for more with it being from over-seas... but for a buck, it's hard to be disappointed... it does have it's moments, and I still think it's worth the buy. =oP
06-19-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi how is the controls? Relative touch? Is there anyway in the options to adjust the controls? Also, is there a link to any gameplay videos? Thanks!
06-19-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I know what you mean... I've been watching a LOT of youtube vids of some live arcade games and I'm just blown away... really thinking I need to get an xbox just for the live arcade games... =oP

as for RFG... for 99 cents... I'm pretty happy. I am stuck on the 3rd level boss, no matter what upgrades I get in the shop, I just can not beat him. I do agree about the colors needing to be more vibrant... I was hoping for more with it being from over-seas... but for a buck, it's hard to be disappointed... it does have it's moments, and I still think it's worth the buy. =oP
Raiden4, Ikaruga, Omega 5 are great. I think Raiden4 is my absolute favorite shmup. Radiant Silvergun is coming out soon though maybe only in Japan. Also a game called Trania (sp?) looks really good.
06-20-2011, 01:49 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus1 View Post
Hi how is the controls? Relative touch? Is there anyway in the options to adjust the controls? Also, is there a link to any gameplay videos? Thanks!
The controls are alright, not relative... The ship is always right above your thumb. But there is some space between the ship and your thumb, so you're never covering it up.

I can't find any gameplay vids...

And there's no options at all.

=o/
06-20-2011, 03:20 AM
Quote:
The controls are alright, not relative... The ship is always right above your thumb. But there is some space between the ship and your thumb, so you're never covering it up.

I can't find any gameplay vids...

And there's no options at all.

=o/
Thanks for the info! Bought it. Nice game but could use relative touch controls.
06-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:

It looks better on the iphone4 than the iPad so I'd probably raise my score to 4/5.