★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Astral - (by Ludonauts) SUBMITTED!!

06-17-2011, 08:39 PM
Astral - (by Ludonauts) SUBMITTED!!

I come bearing good news to all you who wanted Astral to make it to the App Store, because one year, ten months, and fifteen days later, after much push from me to continue development of the game, it has finally been submitted by Ludonauts!!

I have personally been playing the crap out of it with my special preview build, and it's amazing. It even has bigger explosions now! Unfortunately, there are no leaderboards, but they are coming in an update! Take another look at the vid and look ahead to release!

http://www.ludonauts.com/

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

Last edited by doodlejumper; 06-17-2011 at 08:59 PM.
06-17-2011, 09:28 PM
looks like its got some great game play.....i like it when people focus on getting nice gameplay and not concentrate so much on graphics....

when'd du yu think it'd be out?? paid or free??

I am the Force
Playing: Neon Adventures, Real Racing 3, Super Crate Box, Stick Tennis, Huebrix
06-17-2011, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rks_89 View Post
looks like its got some great game play.....i like it when people focus on getting nice gameplay and not concentrate so much on graphics....

when'd du yu think it'd be out?? paid or free??
I liked the graphics......

I assume 99 cents and out by next weekend.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
06-18-2011, 05:55 PM
A big thank you to doodlejumper--if he hadn't messaged me some time ago, I never would have come around and released the game.

So yup, it's been submitted to the App Store, and should hopefully arrive by next weekend. It'll be $.99, and I'll be updating it next month with leaderboards using GameCenter and OpenFeint!

In the meantime, here are some hi-res screenshots of it running on a Retina display:

06-18-2011, 10:21 PM
Holy crap it's here!!!

Yayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyyyyyy..... .!!!!!1!!!!eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!