★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An homage to Elasto Mania, FishMoto brings unique elastic motobike physics to the iPhone!

Play as an electric catfish driving a stretchy motorbike through a world of surreal physics and crazy terrain! Unlike anything else on iPhone -- the physics are out of this world and become extremely addicting. Do you have what it takes to master FishMoto?

Features include:
Surreal physics that stretch your imagination!
Dozens of challenging levels
Super cute graphics and unique art style that mimics colored pencils
Game Center leaderboards so you can compete for the best times
Gravity changing feature turns your world upside down
Choose between precise touch controls or intuitive tilt controls with adjustable transparency
Funny sound effects that will ensure a fun time even while you crash
Level decorations generated procedurally so levels look slightly different each time you play
Original music or you can listen to your own music in the background
Levels can be rendered in 2D or 3D

I hope you enjoy FishMoto as much as I enjoyed making it! ElastoMania was a game I played a lot growing up. If you enjoy FishMoto, please rate it high and spread the word! Thanks!

syntheticvoid's comments:

06-18-2011, 08:45 AM
I already bought this game and am enjoying it It's actually hard and 30 levels won't be easy to beat! Controls are very sensitive, music and graphics are good, overall a great buy!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

06-18-2011, 08:47 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
=oD

I'm hoping I can get it soon... I just love the graphics! That it's a racer and a platformer really intrigues me... =oP
06-18-2011, 09:38 AM
Looks like I waited too long to make this thread haha.

Can you add this launch trailer to the OP, please?

Code:
[hdyoutube]lLp8z6Cxh0U

Last edited by JTown; 06-18-2011 at 09:41 AM.
06-18-2011, 09:40 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTown View Post
Looks like I waited too long to make this thread haha.

Can you add this launch trailer to the OP, please?
no problem... =o)

BTW, the trailer look AWESOME!!! Definitely gonna have to get this soon!
06-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Definately looks like a weird and wild game. Probably will give it a try soon. Are there achievements via Game Center or just leaderboards?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
06-18-2011, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Definately looks like a weird and wild game. Probably will give it a try soon. Are there achievements via Game Center or just leaderboards?
Right now only leaderboards. Achievements will be one of the first things I add in an update though -- I already have a few done but wanted to have a decent number when I added them

If you guys have suggestions for achievements, I'm all ears
06-18-2011, 12:08 PM
"Electric Catfish on Motorbikes" is my favorite genre of games and they are devilishly hard to find. I'm in!

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-19-2011, 06:13 AM
THIS IS TERRIFIC!
I should rack my brain to figure out the mechanism in it! Imaginative and challenging! Into my wishlist, will buy it definitely!
06-19-2011, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
"Electric Catfish on Motorbikes" is my favorite genre of games and they are devilishly hard to find. I'm in!
Haha favorite quote so far!
Quote:
Originally Posted by banlieue View Post
THIS IS TERRIFIC!
I should rack my brain to figure out the mechanism in it! Imaginative and challenging! Into my wishlist, will buy it definitely!
Glad to hear it