★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **HD version available separately**

The Shadow Doll has imprisoned a little girl's spirit somewhere in an old dolls house. You must locate and help free her.

The Shadow Doll is a modern point and click adventure game inspired by classic adventure gaming of recent decades and includes scrolling text descriptions reminiscent of these traditional text based games, along with graphics created from 3D real world sets and models.

*Several mini sub-games.
*Beautiful graphics and atmospheric sound effects.
*Haunting music.
*Retina Display for supported devices.

Will you defeat the Shadow Doll's twisted games?
06-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

06-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Screens are intriguing. Any vid displaying gameplay in the works?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
06-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Well...PnExT, you've apparently played it. What's it like?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
very good game trust me...anyone can help with this puzzle?

06-18-2011, 05:58 PM
You're very convincing sir. >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-20-2011, 12:30 AM
Game Impressions

TOFTT a bit late... an early impression:

not a BAD game, but not amazing either. UI is a bit buggy at times. I love this kind of game (played through LaVille recently and quite liked it), but this one still had a few bugs to work out before the release... and, I'm not a pro, mind you, but I got stuck rather early in this game. While it *seems* that it should be clear what to do to progress from one area to another, not always is it the case. Still, nice visuals and atmospherics; with a little more development this could be something quite special. Bottom line: if you enjoyed Escape from LaVille, you'll probably enjoy this.
06-20-2011, 05:04 AM
PnExt, I haven't played the game, but I'm guessing that...

You have to craft the next symbol in the sequence on the board. Here's a hint: symmetry. :)

Let me know if that's not enough and I can spoil it directly.

Fujibayashi, thanks for the impressions. I'm not a big horror fan and, combined with your thoughts, I might give this one a miss for now.

06-20-2011, 08:01 AM
I've only just started in this game and I'm already stuck, can someone help please, it's the horse puzzle on the trapdoor.
06-20-2011, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by IceSmile View Post
I agree with you.

Guys, game is very hard?
Yes, it's. This is not another casual game for sunday players. And that's great. I'm tired of games like Secret of Grisly Manor, Escape from LaVille, and other games for casual players. Shadow Doll is very oldschool - like adventure games from around 1992.