★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tunnel 3D is out

04-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Tunnel 3D is out

A 3D tunnel agility course. There was a post about this game awhile back in the upcoming games section.

Tunnel 3D

04-17-2009, 09:16 PM
This looks like it might be good but I wil need a code or hear from other people before I get it.

My twitter: http://twitter.com/wo0t
My Plus+ ID is: Wo0t
I am a developer in training. Watch out app store!

04-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Wrong game.

Last edited by DaveMc99; 04-18-2009 at 02:17 AM.
04-17-2009, 09:17 PM
Yes! i have been waiting for a good game like this.
04-17-2009, 09:22 PM
are there any screen shots

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
04-17-2009, 09:27 PM
anyone want to TOFTT?
04-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
Unless something has changed recently, the game in the video is not the same as the game on the App Store. I've been beta testing the game in the video, and as of the last release I received a couple of weeks ago, the interface elements for score, lives and speed did not exist. Also, there were no elements to pick up, and the barriers in the game I've been testing look a lot better than the screen shots on the App Store.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
04-18-2009, 01:36 AM
it looks like 3d missile game, and i am so bad, this is not worth getting

Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
No. But there's a good chance she'll put her hand down there. Like we were holding hands in the movie, she moved our hands on my lap and I was just thinking...oh god please not now please stay soft
Reminding for when I get new iPod: Epic Win
04-18-2009, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
Unless something has changed recently, the game in the video is not the same as the game on the App Store. I've been beta testing the game in the video, and as of the last release I received a couple of weeks ago, the interface elements for score, lives and speed did not exist. Also, there were no elements to pick up, and the barriers in the game I've been testing look a lot better than the screen shots on the App Store.
Are you sure you're talking about the same game? I know there's another game called iTunnel that is the same premise but doesn't have elements to pick up. In iTunnel from the early versions I tested was pretty empty and didn't have much to it.
04-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
Are you sure you're talking about the same game? I know there's another game called iTunnel that is the same premise but doesn't have elements to pick up. In iTunnel from the early versions I tested was pretty empty and didn't have much to it.
That's my point. The game in the video link is iTunnel 3D, which is the game I'm beta testing. And you're right, there's not a whole lot to do, or at least not in the last version I have. They were still working on the whole "items to collect" thing. That's why I'm almost positive the game in the App Store link is not the same game, even though the name is almost identical (minus the i, of course). I just hope that when iTunnel 3D does get released that it's not hurt sales wise by this game, because even without the pickups iTunnel 3D is pretty fun (not saying that this one isn't, because I haven't tried it). Anyway, hope that makes the whole thing less confusing

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre