★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ivan Semenov
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 21.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Logicubiks it's a new logic game, main idea wich lies in holding the cube from starting point to exit point, solving basic puzzles. The player will have many ways to reach to the goal, but only one can be useful. The game has three areas with eighteen levels each. Each era have its own puzzle, which will makes the gameplay more varied and complex. For more information, please visit our Web site www.cassiopeiagames.com

cassiopeiagames's comments:
Name: LOGICUBIKS
Developer: Cassiopeia Games - www.cassiopeiagames.com
Genre: Casual Logic
Platform: IPhone,IPod,PC
Game engine: Unity3D

Logicubiks it's a new logic game, main idea wich lies in holding the cube from starting point to exit point, solving basic puzzles. The player will have many ways to reach to the goal, but only one can be useful. The game has three areas with eighteen levels each. Each era have its own puzzle, which will makes the gameplay more varied and complex.

IPhone full version:
Go to AppStore Page - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/logicubiks/id440974182?mt=8&ls=1

IPhone Lite-FREE version:
Go to AppStore Page - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/logicubiks-lite/id445272221?mt=8&ls=1

YouTube Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-T70vqZzLw

Screenshots:

06-18-2011, 08:13 PM
cool!!!!

06-18-2011, 08:42 PM
Now that looks like a block puzzle game I could get into

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
06-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yeah it looks awesome!!! gonna get this one with my next gift card MOST DEFINITELY!!!
06-18-2011, 09:14 PM
Looks like Nintaii, but when the single block combined with the other single block to make the double - that is not a mechanic I have seen. Also has some elements that are always cool - like the transporter, and other interesting things in the video. I'm buying, and will be back with impressions.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Very nice looking game!
06-18-2011, 09:42 PM
wow! it's amazing. Nintaii has been improved here!

I love this world!
06-18-2011, 10:15 PM
Game Impressions

iTunes review -
\This is NOT a Sokoban type game. There are a number of this type of puzzlers in the app store, and I'm glad to see this one brings some new elements to the genre. There are switches, and transporters, but this is the first that you have 1/2 your rectangle start, and then fuse to the other half.
Playing on an iPad the movements are predictable, although the camera seems to be too sensitive with movement. I would like to see at least 3-5 levels unlocked to prevent getting stuck on one puzzle and being unable to advance because one can't solve one puzzle.
Graphics on the iPad look nice and within the options are ability to increase or decrease the details.
Good job!

So, you CAN die... which a lot of people like, and some don't. But, the movement is so predicatable that dying happens not from a wrong swipe, but from trial and error with various solutions, or just a mistake in the direction chose.

No TIME!! Yeah... Also no move counters which the hardcore may want, but I don't care, I just play these for the zen experience.

Some recommendations - There are some spelling and grammatical errors - the worst being "Autors" rather than Authors on the main screen...

Recommend that you have at least 3 - 5 levels open at a time to avoid inability to move forward due to problems with one puzzle. This turns lots of people off (including myself) and I generally won't buy a game if inability to solve 1 level makes it impossible to move forward.

Camera on the iPad is overly sensitive - difficult to get precise viewing angles (which generally don't matter).

There are some interesting quirks - like being teleported to another teleporter - entering that teleporter may actually teleport you somewhere else - so the teleporters are not necessarily reciprocal - good - adds spice. The switches for moving boxes are activated, but never deactivated - which is fine, but for some areas, choosing which switch you hit first is just trial and error for figuring out which one needs to be tripped first - if the switches were on - off (like the teleporters) then the trial and error becomes less important.

Umm - bottom line - I gave it 4 starts and stand by that. Im only going through the tutorial right now - level 14, and having fun. I think that Space looks to be mostly a tutorial, and so it sort of seems to be a puzzler with a tutorial of 18 levels, and then 2 separate areas with 18 levels each - and that is likely to be too short for many people - so new areas / levels are going to be a must (IMHO). I like the level design, and I hope the game does well for you.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-19-2011, 12:37 PM
Cassiopeia Games

Thanks all for yours comments and personally Pluto6 for the review in App Store. We're working hard to makes Logicubiks project more useful and interesting. Soon we're planning a big update, with a bug fixing and one additional area with a new levels and puzzles. So watch for news guys...
06-19-2011, 02:50 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
just bought this... REALLY excited about the update, even though I haven't played it yet... =oP

I'll have time to get into it later on in the week... after that I'll post here and write an appstore review... =oD