★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bomber Balls is a game that challenges to shoot colored balls into the basket color to match with the ball. Nature is the same as shooting the ball the way the shooting curve balls basketball. Just move your pointer for setting the highest point of the ball successfully, and then double tab the screen to add to shoot the ball.

How to Play
-In each level you can shoot a colored ball from seven balls. Red, yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black, respectively. The balls, each ball is marked with number scores.In each level, if you can shoot the ball into the basket meets the color of the ball 3 or more, you can pass to the next level.
-In each level, If you shoot the ball into the basket color matches the color of the ball seven consecutive time,you will have full opportunity to shoot the bonus ball with gold basket.

Gabrien's comments:

Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/app/bomber-balls-free/id443920778?mt=8
06-18-2011, 09:47 PM
This is surprisingly good. A lite is available. Try it.
06-18-2011, 09:49 PM
This looks interesting. Is it possible to have a video please?
Oh, and how many levels are there?
Thanks a lot

I love this world!
06-18-2011, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
This looks interesting. Is it possible to have a video please?
Oh, and how many levels are there?
Thanks a lot
The lite has 12 levels and the full 24. That's either generous or stingy, depending on how you look at it. Having played the lite, I felt like the devs more than earned my $1.19, so bought the full without any qualms.
06-18-2011, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
The lite has 12 levels and the full 24. That's either generous or stingy, depending on how you look at it. Having played the lite, I felt like the devs more than earned my $1.19, so bought the full without any qualms.
Oh, there is a lite. Thanks for the information...downloading it !
24 levels is not a great number, but if the game is ok, it's not a problem and I will buy the full ( a game approved by me MUST be: fun , casual , no tilt-based, with confortable controls, without issues no more).

I love this world!