★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SILVER AWARD FROM POCKETGAMER.CO.UK
The Deluxe version has the exact same gameplay as the free version , Jack of All Tribes HD, which unlocks the full game from within the app.
Buy Jack of All Tribes HD Deluxe now and enjoy the full game immediately!
Travel to the past with Jack and rule a prehistoric tribe in this fun time management game with puzzle elements! Help fellow tribesmen set up their homes and create thriving villages. Keep villagers happy with food, drinks and entertainment; protect them from natural disasters and aggressive barbarians. Introduce new technology and become friends with the chiefs beautiful daughter. Find artifacts from the future to help Jack return to his time. Help the lovable tribesmen prosper and master your time management and task prioritizing skills in this charming and challenging game!

40 Mesmerizing levels
12 Types of buildings to construct
18 Artifacts and 12 Trophies to collect
Fascinating storyline
Original gameplay
Game Center Support

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Swedish, Danish

NOT SURE YET? Try the Free version - Jack of All Tribes HD!

A new game app every week - collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!

Time Management Games:

Games Navigator By G5 Games
Jumpster
Virtual City Playground HD
Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort HD
Fix-it-up 80s: Meet Kates Parents HD

Hidden Object Games:

Masters of Mystery: Blood of Betrayal HD
Righteous Kill HD
Pilot Brothers HD
Whisper of Fear: The Cursed Doll HD
The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore HD

VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games

DelBoy2181's comments:
If you've bought Jack Of All Tribes HD Deluxe could you please share your opinions on the game

My initial impressions after playing the "lite" version are pretty good. It is similar to Royal Envoy if you've already got that.

However, what I want to know is whether there really is 50% off or did they make an error? Because if it already is being discounted then that means the game normally sells for $10/6

That can't be right, can it? I'm saying this because none of G5's games sell for that price
06-19-2011, 07:29 AM

Try the "lite" version out and see for yourself. Gotta say I like the graphics and animations a lot

06-19-2011, 09:30 AM
If you liked Royal Envoy HD, you should get this, because it is worth the price.

To answer your query, I don't know what their planned pricepoint is, but it was originally $6.99 and was then marked down to the current price.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-19-2011, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
If you liked Royal Envoy HD, you should get this, because it is worth the price.

To answer your query, I don't know what their planned pricepoint is, but it was originally $6.99 and was then marked down to the current price.
Are you sure it was $6.99 cos an app tracker I used shows that 4.99 is the price it began with and it's been like that since day 1. Besides, 50% of $6.99 wouldn't equal 4.99
06-19-2011, 09:52 AM
How about you understand it this way: Planned price point is $9.99. All their games debut or stay at 70% of their planned price. Right now you get a 50% off. Or do you prefer them to say 37.5% off?
06-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
How about you understand it this way: Planned price point is $9.99. All their games debut or stay at 70% of their planned price. Right now you get a 50% off. Or do you prefer them to say 37.5% off?
If that's the case then 37.5% is better as 50% is somewhat misleading. Fact is they'll never sell it @ $9.99 so I don't know why they even bother approaching it like that. They should should just say it as it is instead of faffing about and confusing potential buyers.
06-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
Are you sure it was $6.99 cos an app tracker I used shows that 4.99 is the price it began with and it's been like that since day 1. Besides, 50% of $6.99 wouldn't equal 4.99
The sister site of touchArcade shows $6.99 and yes, I can do the math, which is why I said "planned pricepoint", lol.

All anyone needs to decide is if it is worth the current price and I think it is, but YMMV.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-26-2011, 06:23 AM
I bought the game in the end. Whilst the graphics are really good you get more bang for your buck with Royal Envoy. I finished Jack Of All Tribes HD Deluxe in about a day and I've gotta say the ending sucked. It's as if they couldn't be bothered after all the hard work they put into it and it's a real shame as the game has so much potential.

It did become somewhat repetitive towards the end as I was expecting the buildings to evolve. They did, but only barely. I'm hoping they add more levels but with the way the game ended I can't quite see that happening. The story behind was also pretty dire. It amazes me that they couldn't do something better given how good the graphics and mechanics of the game are.
06-26-2011, 12:14 PM
I think it's worth the price, I agree the story wasn't great but I'm not really bothered about that - I don't really expect this type of game to have that much of a story.
Lovely graphics too.
06-26-2011, 04:47 PM
its quite good appart from the fact by me at level 23 its just crashes, everytime

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"