★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Challenging Dot is Awesome mind blowing puzzle game.Easy to use, Fun, challenging and addictive game, every level you complete you feel proud

80 premade exciting levels, each level more difficult than the previous.more levels are coming soon v1.2.

Game Concept: Every dot you touch youll earn 10 point, by touching those point you have to complete the shape

Here Comes the Challenging Parts

* If you see a Green Color dot you have to start from there
* If you see a blue color Dot you have to finish there
* If you only see black color dots you can start and finish any ware you want
* You can go both direction only ones
* Before you complete the shape you have to have minim earning point
* Dots that they have numbers, you have to pass that dot as much as times indicated before you complete the shape. If the last touch that complete the shape is on one of these dots, the touch will be ignored on the counting of that dot

Sharpen your mind and skills by finding ways to complete all the shapes and earn the most points and stars. Share your achievements with your facebook friends.

prasantha60's comments:
Hi I'm an indie game developer.this is my first game going to online, "Challenging dot ". I have to warn you extremely addictive puzzles game. i gave this game to many people play. they just cant stop playing

Code:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/challenging-dot/id436845436?mt=8&ls=1#
06-19-2011, 09:39 AM
Phew, thanks for the warning. Dodged that bullet.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

06-19-2011, 01:04 PM
awesome game
is there a lite version??
06-19-2011, 01:13 PM
Looks interesting..
By the way, it's spelt 'where' not 'ware'..

Indie iPhone game developer

Follow me on Twitter!
@JFPro_Games
06-19-2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFPro Games View Post
Looks interesting..
By the way, it's spelt 'where' not 'ware'..
thanks for pointing out. I am from Cyprus . English is not my first language
06-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasantha60 View Post
thanks for pointing out. I am from Cyprus . English is not my first language
I assumed so. I just wanted to make sure you were aware
Good luck with the game!

Indie iPhone game developer

Follow me on Twitter!
@JFPro_Games
06-19-2011, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptr308 View Post
awesome game
is there a lite version??
I don't have any free version. only full version
06-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Game Impressions

A tough, thinking puzzler that will have you scratching your heads. A solid puzzle game that is not as easy as you think. Graphics look a little like Slice It, but the similarities end there. The objects to connect the dots, but you must pass over certain dots multiple times. Very different from other puzzles, in a good way. There is a tutorial in the help section but would have been nice to have a walk through getting the player familiar with the game's intentions. Would recommend to players looking for a different kind of puzzle game. For .99 it is worth the price of purchase.
06-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
A tough, thinking puzzler that will have you scratching your heads. A solid puzzle game that is not as easy as you think. Graphics look a little like Slice It, but the similarities end there. The objects to connect the dots, but you must pass over certain dots multiple times. Very different from other puzzles, in a good way. There is a tutorial in the help section but would have been nice to have a walk through getting the player familiar with the game's intentions. Would recommend to players looking for a different kind of puzzle game. For .99 it is worth the price of purchase.
thanks sugimulm for your review , review appreciate
06-21-2011, 03:27 AM
I downloaded and play the game. It seems to me there's nothing like this in the app store. It makes me want to play it to the end and resolve all the levels. It's quite puzzle-ish. I like the different colors when it draws, the way it draws the lines before you start playing (though at that point i would like to be able to at least enter the menu while it's drawing). I also like the handwrited feeling of the graphics. The stars awarding system should be explained to the user and the sound could be a little better. Awaiting for updates