★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zombies are appearing in cities around he world! They are spreading very fast!

The device in your hand is directly linked to a network of hi-tech satellites that are capable of delivering precise nuclear strikes from low orbit.

Bomb the zombies, save as many humans as you can. What strategy you use is your choice!

Features: Randomly generated city every time you play, fast action, button mashing!

Coming soon: new weapons, power-ups, different game modes, and much more!

danonne's comments:
Hi Everybody!

I would like to announce that NukaZ - a low orbit Zombie Nuking Game - has been released for iPhone and iPod Touch!

In NukaZ you are in control of a sophisticated network of low orbit satellites that are capable of delivering a precise strike to a small area. Your goal is nuke the zombies and save as many people as you can!

Its a fast paced screen tapping game! Very simple to learn. A new city every time you play!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

06-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Any chance of a "lite" version in the works? Would like to try it out.
06-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to danonne
The game starts with the screen filled with humans running around. 8 Zombies appear randomly and start chasing the humans, if a zombie touches a human the human becomes a zombie and... well we know what happens then, don't we

Your job is to nuke them as quickly as possible. It's actually just a one button game at the moment (until I implement more weapons into it and such). So its actually very hard to make a limited (lite) version as all the features currently there are essential.

What I was thinking of doing is taking away the actual Nuking part but then all you can do is watch the Zombies eat all the people and then die out themselves. Kinda like a spread of the disease simulation (which is in a way what this is).

By the way there is an Android version as well (its going for 0.50)