★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dujardin
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 53.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The legendary game Mille Bornes® is now available !

All the fun you had playing the original worldwide best-seller!

- PLAY AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS ON THE SAME DEVICE OR ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT ONES VIA BLUETOOTH!
Or play on your own against the AI !

- YOUR AVATAR ON THE ROAD !
Insert your picture, personalize it and make it appear in your racing car!

- 2 DIFFERENT STYLES OF GAMEPLAY: Express or standard

- 2 DIFFERENT GAMES DURATIONS:
SHORT GAME: you dont score. The 1st one to reach 1000 miles wins.
LONG GAME: play more than one game, keeping track of how many points you score each time. The 1st player to get to 5.000 points wins !

2 DIFFERENT LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY !

* This version is limited to iOS 4.0+*

sizzlakalonji's comments:
I'm pretty sure this is a legit version. Played a game, and it was great. Came out at $2.99, but luckily I only noticed it after it went on sale.

06-20-2011, 12:34 AM
nice!

a perfect release, down to the artwork on the cards! I remember playing Mille Bornes as a child, this brought back nice memories. Very slick presentation, can play 2 player with no bugs - AI seems quite right too in the one-player. Nice release, hope it gets some attention!!

06-20-2011, 04:58 AM
Two versions. What is the differense?

There is Mille Bornes® that cost $2.99 and 1000 Bornes HD® that cost $6.99.

Both versions are iOS Universal and 53.9 mb.

What is the differense between the two versions

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!

Last edited by jyhjyh; 06-20-2011 at 06:48 AM.
06-20-2011, 05:03 AM
I'm guessing the HD version is universal and has retina support.

I used to love this card game when I was young. Just missed the sale somehow.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
06-20-2011, 05:05 AM
I used to play this on my old Palm. It was brilliant. Might check this one out.
06-20-2011, 07:44 AM
I picked this up last night when I saw this post. Great game. I have been waiting for Mile by Mile to come out but It think its a dead app.
06-20-2011, 09:51 AM
I was excited when I saw this thread, until I saw the artwork. It looks nothing like the real game we have and seems pretty garrish. Or is this some earlier form of artwork from the real game? In any case the art style has given me pause. It seems so busy. Is this an official release?
06-20-2011, 09:54 AM
Urr, so what is the difference between this and the HD version? The descriptions are identical. Was this version uploaded as universal by mistake? If so, I could see an update removing the universal bit.
06-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Urr, so what is the difference between this and the HD version? The descriptions are identical. Was this version uploaded as universal by mistake? If so, I could see an update removing the universal bit.
I don't know about the differences in releases...looks like something is off for sure. I bought the non-hd version and it looks like it has retina support on my iPhone 4. I don't have an iPad, so I can't speak to that. The game is a ton of fun though.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
06-20-2011, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
I was excited when I saw this thread, until I saw the artwork. It looks nothing like the real game we have and seems pretty garrish. Or is this some earlier form of artwork from the real game? In any case the art style has given me pause. It seems so busy. Is this an official release?
The artwork is from one of the versions (a newer version they sell, I think) out in stores. I have seen and played with cards that have this artwork.