• Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Gaming App Of The Day - Kotaku

"Simply adorable!" - TouchArcade

"The outsized personality and simple yet deep mechanics make Paper Munchers one of the more charming puzzle games" - Pocketgamer

Great game that casual puzzle fans will undoubtedly enjoy" - GameZebo.com

That's right, the Paper Munchers are here and they're hungry! It's up to you to make sure they get fed! Use the explosive power of your touch to match deliciously cute monsters with the ferocious mouths of the Paper Munchers. That's right; Paper Munchers gives you an arsenal of bombs to launch those delicious monsters into the jaws of the malicious maws!

Explode your way through five worlds and 75 levels of munching mayhem! Paper Munchers is packed full of explosive physics, unique characters, and 5 Worlds with a whole feast of new content to come!

It's a monster eat monster world!

Features
75 explosive levels with more on the way!
5 Beautiful Paper Craft Worlds of nom nom nomming!
Tight physics based gameplay!
Game Center Achievements!
Tons of explosions and carnivorous action!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/app/paper-munchers-lite/id441309792?mt=8
06-20-2011, 12:42 AM
haha, cute! Now, I will download the free version~

06-20-2011, 03:33 AM
It's been a long time to see Big Blue Bubble's new title, wait to see more game reviews.
06-20-2011, 04:48 AM
I'll probably test free or wait for reviews. but seeems cute

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
06-20-2011, 05:01 AM
I don't quite understand the gameplay. Does all the paper monsters be feed to the mows in one time? Since there are many kinds of monsters, do they all have separate functions or just the same role?
06-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Don't over think it ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergm View Post
I don't quite understand the gameplay. Does all the paper monsters be feed to the mows in one time? Since there are many kinds of monsters, do they all have separate functions or just the same role?
I'll try to answer your question the best I can...

1. All the monsters (the things you blow up) have to be fed to the Munchers (the guys that go the eating), in order to pass a level

2. They do not have to be fed all at one time. You have until you run out of bombs to try and clear the screen.

3. Feeding a monster to a matching coloured Muncher will earn you a bomb, and more points.

4. All the monsters do the same thing, the different colours are there to add a bit of a challenge for players who want to get a higher score.

Hope that answers your question
06-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Retina?

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-21-2011, 01:18 PM
I picked this up a day or so back and it is excellent. Wonderful art work and perfect touch controls.

You have so many bombs to blow all of the critters into the monster's mouth. You simply touch where you want the blast to start.
06-22-2011, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Spidey View Post
I'll try to answer your question the best I can...

1. All the monsters (the things you blow up) have to be fed to the Munchers (the guys that go the eating), in order to pass a level

2. They do not have to be fed all at one time. You have until you run out of bombs to try and clear the screen.

3. Feeding a monster to a matching coloured Muncher will earn you a bomb, and more points.

4. All the monsters do the same thing, the different colours are there to add a bit of a challenge for players who want to get a higher score.

Hope that answers your question
Thank you for your answer. I've watched the vid again and now I seem to have get the point. To some extent it's a challenging game. I'll give it a try.
06-22-2011, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Retina?
Yes it has retina support