★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take the plunge and join the Breitling Reno Air Races, flying the most famous racing planes on the planet in the fastest motor sport on earth!

THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AIR RACES 2011
The National Championship Air Races, better known as the Reno Air Races, takes place at Stead airport a few miles north of Reno, Nevada, where, for five days, pilots in several categories of plane compete on circuits marked out by pylons in the desert. The racing aircraft reach speeds in excess of 500/mph by far the fastest-moving machines of all motorsports!
FLY LOW. GO FAST. TURN LEFT! Its the BREITLING RENO AIR RACES!

THE GAME
Launched by Breitling, and powered by an extraordinary graphics engine, the game plunges players into the intense universe of the Reno Air Races, with a range of options using different types of aircraft, including modified Warbirds, biplanes, and jets. Thanks to a highly competitive multiplayer mode, players can customize their own planes, before joining the race to become the fastest pilot in the world!

Features:
- Epic races with a rare intensity
- Incredible fully 3D graphics
- Ultra-exact copy of Reno Stead Airfield and race circuits
- Optimized gyroscopic and touch controls for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- 3 play options: Quick Play, Single Race, Multiplayer
- WiFi and 3G multi-player function for up to 8 players
- Customizing options for real aircraft
- Tutorial to learn how to fly planes from the movie, Fly Low. Go Fast. Turn Left.
- Game compatible with Openfeint and Apple Game Center
- Available and optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPoud touch
- Free updates, lots of new content to be released before the actual Reno event in September 2011!

Developed by Revo Solutions Games

Vincenzo78140's comments:
Hi everybody

We are publishing a brand new game on iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod) today! Breitling Reno Air Races. An airplane race game that has amazing graphics and tons of features

Youtube link | Pop Up

The game is free!!

So don't hesitate to try it. Here is the iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/breitling-reno-air-races-the/id435476183?mt=8#

If you need more details, please follow this link: Breitling Reno Air Races

Hope you will enjoy it!
06-20-2011, 08:37 AM
Looks great some of the best graphics I have seen on the iOS devices this one is gonna be all about the controls me thinks that's gonna make or break it a lite would have been handy so I could try and make a decision and feedback but I am tempted

Edit just seen that it's free wow downloading now

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 06-20-2011 at 08:40 AM.

06-20-2011, 09:53 AM
Unfortunately there's only one track. But the games pretty fun.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221
06-20-2011, 02:31 PM
In fact there is one environment "Reno", to really stay in the pure Reno style. But side of that you have a different race track for each class of plane.
There is tons of achievements and two updates to come, one in July, one in August.
Everything for free thanks to Breitling.

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer
06-20-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm going to Reno in August and staying for a year. Is this race anything I should keep an eye open for?
06-20-2011, 04:59 PM
y'know what, this is a pretty nifty little game! the visuals are lovely, and the thing is actually a lot of fun to fly. I'm pretty impressed...
06-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Yes, its not bad. The planes look nice and there is plenty of content to unlock from new planes to new skins. Very impressive!

Icon is a window to game's soul...
06-20-2011, 08:36 PM
the graphics is really refined and stunning as I can see. Just hope the control is as excellent as the graphics.
download it anyway
06-20-2011, 09:17 PM
Could you just modify the thread and add the link into [appinfo], thus don't have to click the link to know the price

I am always intrigued by the games with cool graphics and visual scene, like this one, can't resist it you make it freemium!
06-20-2011, 11:32 PM
Just spent a little time with this and I am very pleasantly surprised. Good control, super frame rate and fun gameplay.

Online hasn't really worked for me thus far. Was only able to get into one race and lost connection shortly after the start.

Question: how do you get points to upgrade planes? I've gotten to level 6 and won a number of races but am yet to get a single upgrade point.