★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Solomon's Boneyard - Dualstick shooter/survival is free

06-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Solomon's Boneyard - Dualstick shooter/survival is free

One of my favorite dualstick shooters, with some roguelike/rpg elements.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
06-20-2011, 01:54 PM
not really a fan of survival dual stick, but i love solomon's keep so gonna give this one a spin

06-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
this one's alright... I think it's way better than most survival dual stick shooters out there!! Maybe cause I love SK so much!! =oP
06-20-2011, 03:25 PM
To me, Solomon's Keep is the "deeper" of the two, but Solomon's Boneyard is the "survival mode" of Solomon's Keep. SB is good for trying out different spells also, so when you play Solomon's Keep, you know what each spells does.. =) At least thats what I play Solomon's Boneyard for...
06-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
To me, Solomon's Keep is the "deeper" of the two, but Solomon's Boneyard is the "survival mode" of Solomon's Keep. SB is good for trying out different spells also, so when you play Solomon's Keep, you know what each spells does.. =) At least thats what I play Solomon's Boneyard for...
of course solomon's keep is deeper...

you can only get so deep with a survival dual stick game before it becomes an adventure dual stick game... =oP

But yeah... playing Boneyard before Keep will get you more familiar with the spells and gameplay... =oD

and is it just me, or would a Solomon's Castle (or something of the like...) platformer be an AWESOME game?? I know it's a dual stick series... but a Solomon platformer would just be awesome...
06-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
of course solomon's keep is deeper...

you can only get so deep with a survival dual stick game before it becomes an adventure dual stick game... =oP

But yeah... playing Boneyard before Keep will get you more familiar with the spells and gameplay... =oD

and is it just me, or would a Solomon's Castle (or something of the like...) platformer be an AWESOME game?? I know it's a dual stick series... but a Solomon platformer would just be awesome...
Lol... Crazy stuff you want.. haha ;-P

We can have a Solomon's Castle but throw in a dash of bullet hell like one of the games I think Strivemind mentioned in the bullet hell group (that Castlevania/bullet hell spawn)! lol..
06-20-2011, 08:58 PM
=oP I mentioned it...

Koumajou Densetsu II
06-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
=oP I mentioned it...

Koumajou Densetsu II
Haha.. my bad!