★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Question: Upcoming iOS Mr. Do-alike game?

06-20-2011, 08:42 PM
Question: Upcoming iOS Mr. Do-alike game?

I seem to recall having read a thread in this sub-forum about a dev doing a retro game similar to Mr. Do, possibly as part of a combination of retro titles or a "gamebox" of sorts, but cannot find any info on this project, the title, or the thread itself. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance to anyone who can.
06-20-2011, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
I seem to recall having read a thread in this sub-forum about a dev doing a retro game similar to Mr. Do, possibly as part of a combination of retro titles or a "gamebox" of sorts, but cannot find any info on this project, the title, or the thread itself. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance to anyone who can.
well i love mr. do, esp the music. that would be cool!
06-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=1780324
06-20-2011, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the thread find, Buffy6. I'm looking forward to seeing this one happen.