★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kama Games
  • Genre: Board
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: FULL VERSION INCLUDE UNLIMITED GAMES ONLY FOR THE OFFLINE MODE

Do you remember a paper based Sea Battle game from your childhood?
Simple widely known game, very easy to play having just a pen, a sheet of paper and of course a friend.
BRING MILITARY ACTIONS TO YOUR IPHONE!

How to play: This is a simple game for two.
There is a field (10x10 squares) where each player places 10 ships of predefined size.
To win the game you have to sink all the enemy's ships first.
The opponents cannot see each other's fields.
The players shoot in turns, the player who damage his enemy's ship has the right for extra shot.
Each ship occupies a certain number of squares of the field, and can be places anywhere either vertically or horizontally.

Eupatria's comments:

Full version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sea-battles/id437155146?mt=8
06-21-2011, 09:17 PM
#2
Joined: May 2011
Location: America
Posts: 49
I can't believe nobody likes this game, it's NO.1 free app!

06-21-2011, 09:59 PM
#3
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexin View Post
I can't believe nobody likes this game, it's NO.1 free app!
downloading...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopihopi View Post
...and you seem to be the biggest fan of my game on this forum!
06-21-2011, 10:10 PM
#4
Joined: May 2011
Location: Big Apple
Posts: 197
Yeah, what actually makes this game a bit fun and unique is that, thanks to the accelerometer, you can control the view (the periscope of the sub) and, with it, the direction of the torpedo by moving the iPhone or iPod Touch to one side or the other.
06-21-2011, 10:27 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 68
Send a message via Skype™ to orea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexin View Post
I can't believe nobody likes this game, it's NO.1 free app!
Perhaps the screenshots are not intriguing enough and there isn't even a video for this game. Although it's free, sometimes people just won't download this kinda game because there are so many this kinda games.
06-22-2011, 08:41 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by orea View Post
Perhaps the screenshots are not intriguing enough and there isn't even a video for this game. Although it's free, sometimes people just won't download this kinda game because there are so many this kinda games.
I think they just download it with no words for it's free, and you can find all answers to your questions in playing it.

BTW, I have played this game, it's great and fun!

Things change, roll with punches. But I know, all is gonna come together.
06-22-2011, 08:47 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 68
Send a message via Skype™ to orea
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonery View Post
I think they just download it with no words for it's free, and you can find all answers to your questions in playing it.

BTW, I have played this game, it's great and fun!
If this is the case, then my iPod will full of free games to try if they're good or not. I always play games I like but not try one by one if I like. The first impression of a game is also important.
06-23-2011, 08:51 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by orea View Post
If this is the case, then my iPod will full of free games to try if they're good or not. I always play games I like but not try one by one if I like. The first impression of a game is also important.
Where does your first impression come from? screenshots? chart ranking? other people's words?

Things change, roll with punches. But I know, all is gonna come together.