★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

BIG list of iPhone review sites

06-21-2011, 12:41 AM
BIG list of iPhone review sites

We have compiled a large list of iphone review sites that I thought would be helpful to share.

B.I.G. Games: Review Sites

If anyone knows any more good sites let us know and we'll add them to the list.
06-21-2011, 02:37 AM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin

06-21-2011, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestoH View Post
We have compiled a large list of iphone review sites that I thought would be helpful to share.

B.I.G. Games: Review Sites

If anyone knows any more good sites let us know and we'll add them to the list.
This is very helpful, thanks!
06-21-2011, 05:04 AM
Does anyone know of which sites DO paid reviews of Apps? I am about to release 3 different apps in the next 2 months and getting reviews seems to be tough. I released my first App "HAPPY JUMPER" and I sent out 30 different emails with Promo codes to review sites and I only got one review (from Tilt Gamer). It seems that reviews are the way to go to generate BUZZ but with so many people emailing blog sites it seems hard to get anyone to review your Apps. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. Mark
06-21-2011, 05:07 AM
http://toucharchive.com

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
06-21-2011, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPYGAMES View Post
Does anyone know of which sites DO paid reviews of Apps? I am about to release 3 different apps in the next 2 months and getting reviews seems to be tough. I released my first App "HAPPY JUMPER" and I sent out 30 different emails with Promo codes to review sites and I only got one review (from Tilt Gamer). It seems that reviews are the way to go to generate BUZZ but with so many people emailing blog sites it seems hard to get anyone to review your Apps. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. Mark
If you look lower on the list we list paid sites and the price if we could find it.
06-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Another one http://ifanzine.com/
06-21-2011, 01:48 PM
-Added Touch Archive and iFanZine.
-Added a "Free App Site" section

Not sure where I'll go with this next, but obviously I'll keep adding sites when/if I find them. Maybe I'll add an Alexa Rank column for the sites.
06-21-2011, 01:59 PM
You might want to check out facebook groups/fan pages that allow you to post on their walls. Some of them have a few thousand members/fans, and that will get put on all of their walls to see.

Looking for a writer? PM me

Game Designer of:
Family Feud Matches Gaming with a side of Matchmaking!
Family Feud 2 My First Huge Apple Feature!
Pickpawcket
And more!
06-21-2011, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackharon View Post
You might want to check out facebook groups/fan pages that allow you to post on their walls. Some of them have a few thousand members/fans, and that will get put on all of their walls to see.
Good call, Just finished adding a couple groups, they're in the Facebook section towards the bottom. Also finished adding in some Alexa ranks for the sites, and then ordering them based on their rank.