Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-26-2011, 04:13 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Sales or going great

Hi everyone,

I am back with a little update. So the game launched on tuesday and up untill yesterday, total sales are just over 1400 copies.

We are satisfied with the way the game has started out and we hope to keep it going!

We would like to extend our thanks to all those of you who are helping us getting to where we want to be

We are giving away two promo codes again to those of you who may still be in doubt.
Please have the courtesy to tell everyone else if you have used a code, so they dont try in vain.

We hope that everyone who buys the game will take the time out to do a review on iTunes, and that those of you who uses the code will help spread the word of our game.

Promo codes:

RP9NAF3LMKAP
4REE66RYPAXH

Thank you all
Peter
Old 06-26-2011, 04:34 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Cool! Thank you for the promo code, i'll be sure to give you a good review on itunes. I took the last one, 4REE66RYPAXH. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 05:03 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Thank you for RP9NAF3LMKAP! I was sure it would have been taken already, but it says it is installing now.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:47 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Cool let me know what you both Think of it

Peter
Old 07-03-2011, 01:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default update time

Hi Everyone,

I am back with an update

The sales have settled a little and we have just passed 2000 units sold!

We are now starting some serious work on the update, and I guarantee you, it is going to be FUN!

If you have any last minute thoughts or feedback you think we should have before we get too deep in to the update, please let us know here in the thread

Thank you all for the support

sincerely
Peter
Old 07-17-2011, 04:50 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Any news??
Old 09-11-2011, 03:20 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Any news??
According to their blog, they won't be releasing an update to this game anytime soon.

http://pixeleap.com/?p=225

This game has been on my wish list for a while because it looks like a game my son would go crazy for. However, with a 16 GB iPad 2 literally FULL of games (we have one just for the kids), I didn't want to spend another dollar on a game he wouldn't play. If this game was ever released for free <hint hint> I would pick it up in a minute.

On that note, would this game even be enjoyable to a _very_ skilled 4-yr old gamer (who happens to love dinosaurs)?

Since the devs have put this one on the back burner for a while I'm guessing them dropping the price to free anytime soon isn't going to happen. If you guys can give a thumbs up recommendation on this I will go ahead and pick it up.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:36 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

I'm not sure... it's not one of the best platformers in the AppStore, that's for sure... and in the later levels, it takes PERFECT timing in order to get most of the jumps. There's also a time limit in each level, and getting through the levels that are set up more like an exploratory platformer with speedrun timing can be kind of frustrating...

But if he LOVES dinosaurs, it might be worth it for the fist 2 worlds...
Old 02-02-2012, 12:28 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Any news??
Hi Synth, I also answered your post on our website, but to sum it up, as the blog mentions, the update is not on the table right now, but it is not scrapped either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
According to their blog, they won't be releasing an update to this game anytime soon.

http://pixeleap.com/?p=225

This game has been on my wish list for a while because it looks like a game my son would go crazy for. However, with a 16 GB iPad 2 literally FULL of games (we have one just for the kids), I didn't want to spend another dollar on a game he wouldn't play. If this game was ever released for free <hint hint> I would pick it up in a minute.

On that note, would this game even be enjoyable to a _very_ skilled 4-yr old gamer (who happens to love dinosaurs)?

Since the devs have put this one on the back burner for a while I'm guessing them dropping the price to free anytime soon isn't going to happen. If you guys can give a thumbs up recommendation on this I will go ahead and pick it up.
I hope you decide to give the game a try, but I am afraid as Synth mentions, that it could become to hard for you son, but then maybe it would be where you take over yourself

To sum up, there is currently no time schedule for the update because we are under pressure to have a self sustainable company by february next year, and with only 3000 downloads on Up To The Top, we see our self forced to focus our energy on releasing more titles before putting in a month or two to update Up To The Top.

The update is a mentioned not scrapped and we have actually gotten a lot of good suggestions for it and we also have some of it on paper. But I am sorry that the times are not for it at the moment.

I hope you all stick with is even though I cannot give you a release date at this point.

Sincerely
Peter and the Pixeleap Team
Old 04-30-2012, 12:10 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Update submitted!

Hi Everyone!

I am happy to announce that we just submitted the update for review friday night and we expect it to be out late this week or early next week!

We hope you will all enjoy the new update and for all those of you who have not bought the game yet, we have made it FREE untill the update comes out, so go get it now

Here is a little sneak peak of the new world:

Let me know what you think of the game
Peter