★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Chronicles Of Inotia glitch or am I lucky?

04-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Chronicles Of Inotia glitch or am I lucky?

I'm currently building up my character and pet Skills by lurking around the "Mushroom Plantation" area defeating the Funguses. I started noticing that the Fungus on the far bottom right corner dropped a Red Potion so I waited for it to reappear so I can kill it again. And it dropped another Red Potion. So, I smiled devilishly and repeated the same process about 10 times and it dropped a Red Potion everytime my question is.....does this happen often or am I just lucky? Just wondering.......

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
04-18-2009, 11:05 AM
It's probably a glitch. What a coincidence, that's where I am currently leveling up! Thanks for the tip though, I think I'll try and see if that works for me sooner or later. Desperately in need of some health potions

04-18-2009, 11:30 AM
That's funny, great minds think alike

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
04-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Can you give me a comparison between this game and The Quest? I am currently playing the Quest but I also have this game. I just never got started with it yet

My Original Music: https://soundcloud.com/no-fury
Gaming Device: iPhone 6 - iPad Air 2
04-18-2009, 11:36 AM
Chronicles of Inotia - better graphics, better music, much more repetitive (just click on a monster and watch the character attack repeatedly), linear gameplay, lower level of difficulty, really not much to do other than kill monsters to grind
The Quest - horrible graphics, I can't comment on sound as I didn't hear any, much more complex and nonlinear gameplay (very similar to Elder Scrolls) with tons of dialogue/text descriptions/choices, much less action
The Quest is an example of a western RPG, while Inotia is obviously a K/C/JRPG. I prefer Inotia over The Quest because I've never played western RPGs before and found it very bland, slow-paced, and confusing; it's actually a chore to read through all that dialogue and not meet any foes for a long time.
04-18-2009, 11:41 AM
I was playing the demo a couple nights ago, and after getting nothing but gold for a while from the slime things at the beginning of the game, I started getting short swords consistently for every slime I killed.
04-18-2009, 12:03 PM
I'm trying to find a Snake that drops its skin so I can use this technique to gather 10 quickly haha.

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
04-18-2009, 01:44 PM
I found that sometimes the bubble guys would drop scrolls of enchant armor. This happened to me 3 times while beginning the game and these scrolls are worth 1,000 gold each. Need to find more of these bubble monsters
04-18-2009, 01:52 PM
That has never happened to me but I don't think its a glitch.

My twitter: http://twitter.com/wo0t
My Plus+ ID is: Wo0t
I am a developer in training. Watch out app store!
04-18-2009, 02:29 PM
Page 1, 1st post talks about the glitch guys

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid