★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Rhythmatic Free

06-21-2011, 11:08 AM
Rhythmatic Free

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
06-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Great Game! One of my favorite rhythm games on the ios.

06-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Brilliant game. Well worth the $2 I paid for it.
06-21-2011, 02:52 PM
You better pick this up xD It was worth the money.

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|
06-21-2011, 03:02 PM
Downloading it!! Thx for sharing injuwarrior

FL!ppY on TA
OF, Crystal : FL!ppY
Plus+ : FLippY38
GC : FL!ppY38
06-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystikSun View Post
You better pick this up xD It was worth the money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chess View Post
Brilliant game. Well worth the $2 I paid for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalbertson View Post
Great Game! One of my favorite rhythm games on the ios.
^ These
06-21-2011, 03:19 PM
It doesn't seem to be matching my songs too well... I don't like to be the one throwing negativity into a positive topic but as someone who's played a ton of DDR/Stepmania, Guitar Hero and Rock Band the timing just feels off and the note patterns are somewhat messy.

I imagine it'd work well for songs with a clearly defined beat and less vocals, but for stuff with 4+ instruments it gets kinda lost. It's not even close to manual note placement.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-21-2011, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
It doesn't seem to be matching my songs too well... I don't like to be the one throwing negativity into a positive topic but as someone who's played a ton of DDR/Stepmania, Guitar Hero and Rock Band the timing just feels off and the note patterns are somewhat messy.

I imagine it'd work well for songs with a clearly defined beat and less vocals, but for stuff with 4+ instruments it gets kinda lost. It's not even close to manual note placement.
That stinks... :/ I'll still try it out for free, but it doesn't look too promising...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post

That makes sense. I usually use it with songs of the dance/pop/soundtrack genre.

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|
06-22-2011, 12:06 AM
I was interested enough to try this for free, but am getting the old "This item is currently being modified. Please try again later." message that usually shows up when an app is going from free to pay. Looks like I missed the deal. Oh well.