★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: CodinSoft
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A puzzle platform game with a twist. Master the force of gravity to pass each of the 20 mind-bending levels.

Powered by Flixel.

syntheticvoid's comments:

I've played the lite, I just bought the full version based on it... the controls are good, and the physics arn't too bad... I'd say 4/5... maybe 5/5 depending on how hard the levels get as I go on... =oD

here's a link to the lite version -

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/little-robo-run-free/id441926718?mt=8
06-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Hmm.. interesting. Ima give the lite a shot.

EDIT: Doesn't support 2nd gen... never mind...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

Last edited by ninjackid; 06-21-2011 at 01:23 PM.
06-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
K... took me about 10 minutes to finish the whole game... =o/

But it was fun, I won't lie... the level design is pretty nice once you get to the 7-8 'room'

and if you're a score freak, you can replay all the levels, and try and get a better score (it only records your best score, there's no local leaderboard, and no time saving...). There's unlimited lives, but the time keeps going while you make it through the rooms... I say rooms, because each 'level' is more like a small Metroid room, where it shifts over to the next room...

Oh yeah, you also can NOT change gravity while you're in the air... which makes it a little harder... =oP
06-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Hmm.. interesting. Ima give the lite a shot.

EDIT: Doesn't support 2nd gen... never mind...
it's okay... you're not really missing anything too special... =oP
06-21-2011, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
it's okay... you're not really missing anything too special... =oP
Haha good that made me feel better. :P

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-21-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
K... took me about 10 minutes to finish the whole game... =o/

But it was fun, I won't lie... the level design is pretty nice once you get to the 7-8 'room'

and if you're a score freak, you can replay all the levels, and try and get a better score (it only records your best score, there's no local leaderboard, and no time saving...). There's unlimited lives, but the time keeps going while you make it through the rooms... I say rooms, because each 'level' is more like a small Metroid room, where it shifts over to the next room...

Oh yeah, you also can NOT change gravity while you're in the air... which makes it a little harder... =oP
Are you a platformer fan, becuase I see you buying a lot of them. Yeah I think I will try the light one first. I gotta say though, 20 levels, about 10 or so minutes of gameplay, really scares me, cause I am not finicky with times. I just like to platform plain and simple. Might have to pass, or it might be wishlisted for some backup platforming action when I run out, but for now there is an insane amount of them out, and coming out in the next few months.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo