★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tanu Kush
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 13.1 MB
  • Version: 1.8
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Color Tower game idea is adopted from classic game Stackopolis.If you like playing stackopolis you will love Color Tower.

Color Tower is a colored block building game. In the lower left corner a blueprint is given in each level that needs to be constructed.

You can move a brick by selecting it with a tap and move it to the another place by tapping where you want it to go. In this way you replace the bricks until you have constructed the plan as shown on the blueprint and there is no Time Limit.You can play the game at your own pace.

Its a great time killer for those who just want to relax and complete the puzzle, and a perfect challenge for those who like to complete it faster than others or in less moves than others. Compete in speed or accuracy or both with your friends and thousands of Game Center Color Tower Players.

Rules:
1) All the bricks in a column in the final blueprint will be of one color.For example if top brick in a column in the final blueprint is of red color and there are three bricks in the column then all three of them will be red.
2) You can not put more than 5 bricks in a column at any given point of time.
3) There is no Time limit in any level.

GamePlay:
1) Tap a brick to select it and a selected brick will be displayed with green boundaries.
2) Move the selected brick to another place by tapping where you want it to go.
3) If you have selected a brick by mistake, tap it again to deselect.
4) Replace the bricks until you have constructed the plan as shown in the blueprint.
5) You can see number of bricks in each column by clicking "Show No.'s" button below the blueprint.

Features:
1) 20 Challenging hand Crafted Levels with beautiful patterns.
2)Game Center support for global leader boards.Overall 40 Game Center Leader boards.
3) Separate Leader boards for best time and number of moves for each level.
4) Ultra Casual or as challenging as you want it to be.
5) Universal build.

You can contact us at Support@peepalapps.com if you face any issue.

PS: Please spare some time to give us ratings and review comments if you like the app.We will try our best to incorporate feasible comments/wishes.

tanukush's comments:
Hi,
My first game "Color Tower" is live in itunes store now.
Color Tower is a colored block building game. In the lower left corner a blueprint is given in each level that needs to be constructed.
You can move a brick by selecting it with a tap and move it to the another place by tapping where you want it to go. In this way you replace the bricks until you have constructed the plan as shown on the blueprint in a given time limit.
Game is currently featured in Games->Board "New and Networthy" catagory in US and few more countries store.
Please have a look and let me know your feedback.

iTunes URL : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/color-tower/id442501822?mt=8&ls=1#
06-21-2011, 05:33 PM
Can you move the isometric view around to see other sides?

06-21-2011, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastband View Post
Can you move the isometric view around to see other sides?
No,But as per the gameplay All the bricks in a column in the final blueprint will be of one color.For example if top brick in a column in the final blueprint is of red color and there are three bricks in the column then all three of them will be red.
and while constructing player should take care to put the behind bricks first.
06-21-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
06-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Not a mention in new and noteworthy or anything in the UK
06-21-2011, 06:02 PM
in UK it was in New and noteworthy in 2 game categories for 18th and 19th june
06-21-2011, 06:08 PM
in US still its in Games->Board games "New and Noteworthy" list
06-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Game Impressions

I liked the look of this so picked it up. The good news is it looks and plays well. I had concerns about how precise the selection of tiles would be from that view point, but it turns out that has been implemented well and I hardly ran into any problems.

Now the bad news: 7 levels. Really? I would expect a game like this to have 50 - 100.

And a game like this should never, ever, ever impose a time limit. A clock counting up, instead, insures that there's a challenge for everyone and frustration for none.

I couldn't possibly recommend this until the clock is reversed and (many) more levels are added. Which is a pity, because I like the core gameplay and think technically the game is well put together.
06-22-2011, 07:29 AM
Thanks a Lot Gabrein
Newbies like me always need some advice from experinced people like you and I will try to implement your feedbacks in next release.
I will definitely add new levels in next release , but regarding time limit , to be frank i have taken the basic game idea from famous flash game stackopolis which i think was hit because of time limit.Now as its live and in the review comments people have liked the time challenge i am not sure whether people will like it without time limit or not because there will be no challenge and people who are not on game center will never play it again.just my opinion
Would a practice mode for first 2 levels without any time limit be a good idea in your opinion? people will be used to tapping with accuracy and will be comfortable in next levels i think with this.Please suggest..

I want to share few promo codes for people, please feel free to use them and give your opinions.
Promo Code:
4KXMX4A67L64
PAWPHXMA3K9L

Last edited by tanukush; 06-22-2011 at 07:45 AM.
06-22-2011, 07:51 AM
PAWPHXMA3K9L...Thanks!