★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Com2uS] Tower Defense®: Lost Earth, on sale @ $0.99

06-21-2011, 10:36 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: What?
Posts: 307
[Com2uS] Tower Defense®: Lost Earth, on sale @ $0.99

Drop from $2.99. This is not the universal version.

[Sale] Tower Defense: Lost Earth(Global) v1.0.1 is now only $.99 Don't miss this chance!


Twitter: @azuvidexus
06-22-2011, 06:16 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 355
wow.. that was fast. barely out for long and a sale....

06-22-2011, 08:33 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by nao View Post
wow.. that was fast. barely out for long and a sale....
This seems to be the trend with com2us games. Release a game full price after 1 month go on sale.
06-22-2011, 12:13 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 4,441
I'll wait for a sale of universal version.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
06-22-2011, 12:14 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyut View Post
This seems to be the trend with com2us games. Release a game full price after 1 month go on sale.
is it worth the dollar?

I love this world!
06-22-2011, 12:22 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
is it worth the dollar?
I have played the beta and preview versions. Fairly decent tower defense game. Not deviating from the standard norm, which others may find boring like any other TD game. The graphics is good though compared to the number of TD games in the AppStore. There are mini challenges which is fun and adds replay value. If you have played the creeps this is really similar in gameplay and badge system.
06-22-2011, 12:29 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyut View Post
I have played the beta and preview versions. Fairly decent tower defense game. Not deviating from the standard norm, which others may find boring like any other TD game. The graphics is good though compared to the number of TD games in the AppStore. There are mini challenges which is fun and adds replay value. If you have played the creeps this is really similar in gameplay and badge system.
Really thanks for the information! Ye, I have played to many many TD from Besigiement, Dungeon Defense, through Elemental Monster TD, all the Sentinel serie, Ninja TD 'till The creeps (with IAP), Epic war TD, Space station and others.
So, if the soup is only heated, I will probably skip TD: Lost Earth!

EDIT: in the screenshots, I see the word "DESTORY" (the boss)...it's not good!

I love this world!

Last edited by foxmulderino; 06-22-2011 at 12:32 PM.
06-22-2011, 01:50 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 418
The boss is actually the building creature that you have to target manually with towers.
06-22-2011, 01:56 PM
#9
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,916
despite my previous message, I purchased this game cause it's a long time I don't play a new TD game!

I love this world!
02-10-2012, 09:02 AM
#10
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Ponce, PR
Posts: 1,695
on sale for 99 cents...


what's strange is that... i bought it with no problems.... while other games that went on sale these past days are still being modified -__-

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB