★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** App Store Best of 2015 Selection **

*Transistor requires at least an iPhone 5, iPad 4, or iPad mini 2.*

FROM THE CREATORS OF BASTION: Experience a science fiction action RPG like no other! Wield an extraordinary weapon of unknown origin as you fight through a stunning futuristic city.

BUILT FOR TOUCH: Transistor for iOS features the vibrant presentation and deep combat that Transistor is known for, with an intuitive new touch interface -- or switch to Classic Controls with optional gamepad support.

IT'S YOUR TURN: Transistor seamlessly integrates thoughtful strategic planning into a fast-paced action experience.

FIGHT YOUR WAY: Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations to overcome any obstacle.

UNRAVEL THE STORY: Piece together the Transistor's mysteries as you pursue its former owners through a rich and atmospheric story.

INFINITE RECURSION: 'Recursion' option introduces all-new battles after finishing the story.

UNIVERSAL APP: Play on iPad, iPhone, or the new Apple TV with save data stored via iCloud.

LANGUAGES:
- Voice-over: English
- Text and subtitles: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese (based on region setting)
06-11-2015, 05:40 AM
Yessss!

06-11-2015, 05:46 AM
😱😱😱😱😱☺️☺️😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😄
06-11-2015, 05:47 AM
What woot.. This is a nice surprise.
06-11-2015, 05:53 AM
OMG it's 1.8gb to download! I'm not anywhere near good wifi! Nooooo! Still bought though, will download it at tomorrow when i get home
06-11-2015, 05:58 AM
I was on my old man's iPhone and started running around the house flailing my arms. Grabbed my iPhone, fired up TeamViewer, opened up iTunes on my laptop at home and started downloading. Holy crap, my heartbeat is through the roof. Calm the poop down!!!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-11-2015, 06:03 AM
Duuude thanks! I forgot about remote desktop apps, and i have Splashtop! Just downloaded the app at home and will sync once I get there tomorrow after work. C-c-can't wait any longer...

Game Center ID: SlighMD; Battle.net: SlighMD#6986; Vainglory: SlighMD
Currently playing: XCOM: Enemy Within, Vainglory, Dodonpachi: Ichimen Banchou, Hearthstone
Waiting for Titan Quest
06-11-2015, 06:04 AM
Omg wtf!

Actually I've never heard of this game. Fill me in please! All I know is Bastion

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My art: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
06-11-2015, 06:05 AM
Lol, Ninja release of the year so far. What a surprise.
Somebody give metalcasket a tranquilizer...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-11-2015, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Omg wtf!

Actually I've never heard of this game. Fill me in please! All I know is Bastion

Never heard of.... uhm, WHAT? *pulls out hammer and starts chasing Lawliet*

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.