App description: Tiny Tower lets you build a tiny tower and manage the businesses and bitizens that inhabit it!

- Make money to build new types of floors and attract bitizens to live and work inside.
- Special events and VIP visitors will earn you special perks as you build your tower towards the clouds.
- Customize the look and placement of each floor and the bitizens that live in them, and upgrade your elevator.
- Game Center integration to let you see your friends towers, back up your game and earn awards.
- See what is on your bitizens' minds by peeking at the "BitBook" virtual social network for your tower!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Tiny Tower lets you build a tiny tower and manage the businesses and bitizens that inhabit it!

★Make money to build new types of floors and attract bitizens to live and work inside.

★Special events and VIP visitors will earn you special perks as you build your tower towards the clouds.

★Customize the look and placement of each floor and the bitizens that live in them, and upgrade your elevator.

★Game Center integration to let you see your friends towers, back up your game and earn awards.

★See what is on your bitizens' minds by peeking at the "BitBook" virtual social network for your tower!

TA Review: http://toucharcade.com/2011/06/22/tiny-tower-review/
06-22-2011, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellowpy View Post
Will having 2 ios device (ipad2 and IP4) result in having 2 towers?? I wont mind if ill have 2 towers if ever 2x the fun but iwm worried that it will cause a problem on my saved file since i have same game ceneter account on both...
It will only backup the higher level game if you play with the same GC login on two devices.
06-22-2011, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
It worked!

I've just remembered a couple of questions I wanted to ask: As there are 80~ buisinesses, will each new floor always be one we haven't had before or could it be a duplicate? Also, is there a maximum number of appartments?

Oh, and I think I noticed another small bug. One of my appartments seemed to paint itself... either that or a bitizen didn't like the theme. It was yellow, then a few minutes later it was purple... I clicked default and it went back to yellow again. I definitely didn't paint it myself as I've still got 100 buckets and haven't used any.
You will never have a duplicate floor. I'm also trying to hunt down the painting bug. If you manually paint a floor it will always stay the same (it only seems to happen to unpainted floors).

06-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Just downloaded can not wait to play! Been a big fan of Nimblebit since Scoops!
06-22-2011, 10:38 PM
Loving this game. It's so addictive!

Add me: lojack756

Recommended Games: JunkJack
06-22-2011, 10:39 PM
I've got the crash bug too where you click the Games link under Menu and it switches over to the Appstore and then when you try to go back in, it gives you the popup noting how many coins your tower earned while you were away, but clicking anywhere on the screen just crashes it back to the device desktop. (iPad2 here). Tried killing the task out of the multitask menu but that still didn't resolve it.
06-22-2011, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yacoub View Post
I've got the crash bug too where you click the Games link under Menu and it switches over to the Appstore and then when you try to go back in, it gives you the popup noting how many coins your tower earned while you were away, but clicking anywhere on the screen just crashes it back to the device desktop. (iPad2 here). Tried killing the task out of the multitask menu but that still didn't resolve it.
Are you connected to the internet on your device?
06-22-2011, 10:41 PM
Quote:
I had that too but it's solved easily by reinstalling the app. At first I was afraid it would wipe out my progress but it turns out that GC saves everything.

10chars
06-22-2011, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I'm not trying to be arumentative here, but the game is clearly designed for playing on the go. Suck it up and use your iPhone/iPod. It's great you've got an iPad 2, I'm sure games play wonderfully on it, but I think you knew when you bought it you wouldn't be playing every single App Store game on both devices. This is one of them. It plays great on the smaller devices, just try and enjoy it for what it is.
Oh I understand. Its not detrimental by any means. But I am on my phone by day and my ipad while lounging around at night. After playing a bit, its kind of fun having two towers.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
06-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Quote:
I had this problem too, on my iPod 3 with current iOS. I tried killing all of my apps and shutting down my iPod and nothing worked. After just restarting the app many, many times, it finally stopped crashing(for now anyway).
Also, I'm not online. We don't have wifi at my house.

I haven't been playing for long, but I really enjoy this game! (I think I'm having too much fun ferrying everyone up to their floors. XD )
06-22-2011, 11:01 PM
How are all these unemployed people able to pass credit checks on my apartment buildings???

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 06-22-2011 at 11:25 PM.