08-11-2011, 03:03 PM
@ eeenmachine - Has anything changed on how often it backups your game to the server? Any certain time of day?

I once heard it was something like every 4 hours or something...any plans to make a "Sync game to server" button within the menu?

Playing: Happy Street & Pixel People

Beta tested: Pocket Minions, N.Y.Zombies 2 & ORC: Vengeance, Happy Street
08-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankai44 View Post
@ eeenmachine - Has anything changed on how often it backups your game to the server? Any certain time of day?

I once heard it was something like every 4 hours or something...any plans to make a "Sync game to server" button within the menu?
The only change is one that makes sure the game is backed up and the leader board is updated even if you've set your clock way into the future. Still experimenting with the manual sync option.

08-11-2011, 04:09 PM
@toythatkills:

I'm well aware of the need to time the elevator on the way up when it's a long distance. Getting to floor 2 is trickier but doable.

Try to go just one floor down with that elevator though.

Gamecenter: Crosbie
08-11-2011, 04:19 PM
I like the new update. Gonna take me ages to upgrade everything though, I've been spending bux too easily. Any chance we will be able to move bitizens between residential floors in the future?

Also, add me on gamecenter: mew44
I'd love to see what everyone is naming their floors! I've got some fun ones (Harry Potter houses ftw!)
08-11-2011, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankai44 View Post
I have the same issue on my iPod Touch 2G too, it's simply a issue with our low-end devices and nothing really can be done unfortunately. Now if this is happening with a newer device, then that's something to report in about....
Haha yeah, I guess there's nothing I can do about it. I'm on a 4th gen itouch 32 gig with 7 gigs free. but I'm currently at the gold elevator, and at 115 floors.

Like someone said in a previous post, I do think the sales went down, I used to hit around 800/900 per min with all floors stocked with the 3 coin item, but now its only at 410~
Not sure if this is mere speculation, but it feels as if the rate at which you get towerbux for fully stocking a floor has decreased.

the new elevator seems TRONesque
i might try saving up for it, but its so much ><
08-11-2011, 05:15 PM
With the most recent update, the restocking noise has changed - it's a sort of whooshing noise now, I'm sure it was different before the update. Is this intentional? It's quite an irritating noise.

I love the new costumes, the back button on the dress up screen is a great improvement too!
08-11-2011, 05:42 PM
guys what does the upgrade for each of the stores do? Maybe that's why sales numbers are down...
08-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Added, mewey. Some fave shop names:

Gamecenter: Crosbie
08-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanp View Post
guys what does the upgrade for each of the stores do? Maybe that's why sales numbers are down...
Nvm figured it out lol
08-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Kind of annoying that sales rates have been cut in half. Is this a bug or intentional?