Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-19-2012, 08:43 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena View Post
Nimblebit is making gifts (money,bux, etc.) during the next two weeks in all their games. Today I recieved 20 bux in Tiny Tower!
Hmm...maybe it's their holiday gift to us! whatever it's for, it's pretty awesome!
Old 12-19-2012, 06:24 PM

I've received 10,000 coins, two days in a row, thanks NB!!, they added to the 914,000,000 I already had :-D
Old 12-28-2012, 05:00 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

New update, removes holiday theme and adds new floors.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:55 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

First dream job
Old 01-01-2013, 08:11 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I'm changing from my current iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5 soon; is there any way for me to transfer my Tiny Tower progress over?
Old 01-01-2013, 08:18 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuparuMahnika View Post
I'm changing from my current iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5 soon; is there any way for me to transfer my Tiny Tower progress over?
There's a way to transfer everything over.
Go to settings find ICloud and then tap back up now .then when you get your i5 tap restore from iCloud backup. Hope this helps
Old 01-01-2013, 08:30 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

@DannyTheElite Thank you so much.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusTack View Post
Here is my strategy to maximize your sales per minute, and keep in mind the strategy only works depending on how much you check into Tiny Tower to restock your shelves. I play a lot, maybe check into the app every 3-4 hours on my iphone so this strategy works best for me. Also keep in mind I have a full tower, with all stores employed with lvl 9 bitizens in their respected dream jobs.

Every morning I buy the most expensive item from all of my shops. Always get the 3rd item, or get the 2nd one if available. If the 1st item takes a long time (3 or 4 hours +), then I'll get it too. But I won't buy any of the first items throughout the day because they only bring in $1 per customer, where as you want $3 per customer as they come in. You only get the $2 item because when the $3 item is all sold out, you want something to be active and being sold at all times in every one of your stores. So throughout the day, my whole tower is selling at 2 or $3 per customer. I find this maximizes my sales per minute to around 1800, sometimes even topping 1900 on my full tower.

Now before I go to sleep, I'll stock my $1 items because that's usually when the 2 or $3 items go empty is when I'm sleeping and won't restock until morning time. Remember, you always want to make sure there is something being sold, most preferably the $3 item. I find that the rate at which bitizens come in are at a constant rate in proportion to the number of floors you have. So that means a store stocked with only the $3 item will sell more per minute than a store that has all three items stocked. The only thing is that when the $3 item is sold out, you are not making any money during that time, and it takes the longest to restock and then you lose money if there's nothing stocked in that store. It takes a little time management and mathematical reasoning to understand this strategy to maximize the sales per minute, but that only shows how intelligent this game is designed.
I make exactly the same strategy and I think this is the best way to make more money.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:35 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

3000th post
So what did we get for the new 8 floors?
Old 01-03-2013, 01:47 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsark View Post
3000th post
So what did we get for the new 8 floors?
This:

Food - Hot Dog Stand
Services - Plumber
Recreation - Circus
Retail - Home Supply
Creative - Sculpting Studio

Residential - Low Rent Apts (although the rent will be 1000 coins per day), Sunset Apts and Pet Apts.