★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Continuity 2: The Continuation is the sequel to the puzzle game Continuity. Continuity has been played over 6 million times and won the Best Student Game award at the 2010 Independent Games Festival and Gameplay Innovation award at IndieCade 2010.

In Continuity 2, the game world is drawn onto sliding tiles. You must figure out how to rearrange each level in order to move your character through it, collect the key, and unlock the door. Continuity 2 is a Universal App, includes Game Center achievements, and contains 50 brand new levels that have been designed specifically for iPhone and iPad.

What people had to say about Continuity 2:

The greatest puzzle platformer you'll play this summer, or ever. -- The Awl

Frustrating in all the right ways, this sophisticated head-scratcher is a must for puzzle nuts. -- Pocket Gamer

A must-have for any puzzle fan, Continuity 2 is remarkably elegant in its simplicity. -- GameZebo

The iOS is hardly short of inventive platformers, but this one certainly ranks as one of the freshest and most engaging to emerge for some time." -- Euro Gamer

Continuity 2: The Continuation is a masterfully designed puzzle-platformer -- Slide To Play

Ill probably keep this one around long after I master all the challenge times, just to show people how neat iOS gaming can be. -- Touch Arcade

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

06-22-2011, 07:31 AM
looks unique.....

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!

06-22-2011, 07:48 AM
Yep top marks to them for making a platform game this original. Does look very good, difficult tonight what with 57,0000 other games to buy ! But does look impressive
06-22-2011, 07:57 AM
Of all those coming out tonight, this is the only one that's caught my eye. Seems like some very unique and original mechanics.
06-22-2011, 07:57 AM
Played this a year or so ago in Flash form. I'm not sure if it's the same developer or not but it was a pretty cool timewaster regardless. I'll probably pick this up.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-22-2011, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Played this a year or so ago in Flash form. I'm not sure if it's the same developer or not but it was a pretty cool timewaster regardless. I'll probably pick this up.
Yeah in the thread in upcoming he said he created the original Flash game and now has decided to release this sequel on iOS.

I'll be picking this one up, looks good.
06-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Hi there guys!

I'm one of the two developers of Continuity 2.

Just wanted to point out that this is really a sequel to the Flash game and not just a port. It has all new levels, new mechanics, and just looks better. It's also iOS exclusive.

I really believe that if you liked the first game, you'll like this one more (And if you didn't like the first one, maybe you will like this one).

Thanks for the positive remarks!
06-22-2011, 08:07 AM
Oh yeah, I also wanted to point out that the same team made Continuity 2 that made the original.
06-22-2011, 08:08 AM
Ooh, this looks terrific.

(For those, like me, who hadn't played the flash game: Continuity.)

Cheers.
06-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Looks interesting. I'm finding more and more, at minimum price plus universal I'll buy anything I'm even mildly interested in. Consider this bought.