★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

First Touch Soccer Update 1.2

06-22-2011, 07:39 AM
#1
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 13
First Touch Soccer Update 1.2

Lets discuss and connect to make sure all are kits and logos and team names are all the same and are all original
06-22-2011, 08:59 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
Looking for a Barca Home/Away Kits

and a Preston Home/Away Kit

Please help guys!

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

06-22-2011, 09:40 AM
#3
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,366
What's with these kits? Oh and anyone wanna play online with me with ONLY our dream teams?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
06-22-2011, 09:41 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
What's with these kits? Oh and anyone wanna play online with me with ONLY our dream teams?
I would but my net has just gone woopy!

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-22-2011, 09:44 AM
#5
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
I would but my net has just gone woopy!
Oh okay. By the way, if your Game Center account is triggywiggy, I just sent you a request.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
06-22-2011, 09:49 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Oh okay. By the way, if your Game Center account is triggywiggy, I just sent you a request.
Ok, Will prob answer it in the morning, My net is soooooooooooo slow. Takes ages just to load this page!

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-22-2011, 02:16 PM
#7
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 13
Where do you get kits from? What kits do you have?
06-24-2011, 09:21 AM
#8
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
You do know there already is two threads for these? One for Logo's that i made ages ago, http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=93340&page=12

And another for kits, http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=95705

Please don't go spamming this post in those posts rodney, Its just an insult to all the work that me,D3adly, Stewie and Rocky5 have done Getting the links and making the kits etc.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

Last edited by triggywiggy; 06-24-2011 at 09:55 AM.
06-24-2011, 09:51 AM
#9
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
You do know there already is two threads for these? One for Logo's that i made ages ago, http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=93340&page=12

And another for kits, http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=95705

Please don't go spamming this post in those posts rodney, Its just an insult to all the work that me and Rocky5 have done Getting the links and making the kits etc.
lol nice to know it has been just the 2 of you....if am correct it was me and stewie who posted the links to logos and if am correct again its me and rocky who are making the kits
06-24-2011, 09:54 AM
#10
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3adly View Post
lol nice to know it has been just the 2 of you....if am correct it was me and stewie who posted the links to logos and if am correct again its me and rocky who are making the kits
Oh yeh didnt see your kits, I shall get him to list your ones down lols.

Edited my post above. Also not all the links with half of the leagues i went out and found the links. Like the MLS.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!