★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

A moon for the sky - FREE

06-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
A moon for the sky - FREE

06-22-2011, 12:07 PM
Awesome! I love bulkypix games!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

06-22-2011, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Awesome! I love bulkypix games!
same here! Ye, true, I don't like endless game but at least I will give a try

I love this world!
06-22-2011, 01:04 PM
Beware the IAP! This one pretty much forces you to buy in-game currency unless you want to grind the same levels forever.
06-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Not fan of endless jumping games so thank god there was adventure. FAAD did it again oh and I removed this. Polished game, just got bored with it, didn't play that much but I already noticed I didn't like this kind of doodle jump draw jump game.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
06-22-2011, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
Beware the IAP! This one pretty much forces you to buy in-game currency unless you want to grind the same levels forever.
Heed caanerud's warning! HEED IT, I say!!

This game really should be free all the time, as it's structured like a freemium title. Wasn't always like this... Just a few updates ago, the balance was just right, and you could happily make your way through the Adventure mode without recourse to IAP. This was because of the Endless mode, where you could earn plenty of "bulkycoins" to unlock the Adventure levels. Then the devs changed the Endless mode in an update so that you no longer collect coins, a change which basically forces the player into an IAP if they want to see the rest of the game.

(While they were at it, the devs buggered up the Endless mode so that it no longer featured the "relaxed gameplay" experience that is still described in the App Store blurb. The Endless mode is now, in fact, a fairly hectic and stressful "survival" mode, where you have to constantly collect oxygen bubbles or it's game over rather quickly.)

(Finally, as one last kick in the balls to anyone who paid for the game, the devs stuck Google ads on the menu screen. Stay classy, Bulkypix.)

So: for zero money, by all means check the game out. Just be prepared for a freemium-style experience.
06-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I'm really really liking this one... pretty much just like Line Jumper...

I'm fine without buying coins... games like this I really don't mind collecting coins to get new stuff... just like Mega Jump... I will NEVER buy coins for that game... =oP
06-23-2011, 03:34 AM
yes

the game itself is quite fun ascent game, excellent graphics, interesting concept. has a kind of a pinball-feeling due to the jumpers and of course the drawing.

Last edited by EfratBarTal; 06-23-2011 at 03:37 AM. Reason: corrected myself
06-23-2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy W View Post
Just a few updates ago, the balance was just right, and you could happily make your way through the Adventure mode without recourse to IAP.
Was it v1.1.1 that you are talking about because the reviews started going downhill from v2.0 onwards?