★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** Kotaku: nice to have a game of this depth and variety in my pocket.

My name is Henry Blake, once a proud officer in Englands Royal Navy. Now I stand a shattered man. Betrayed, imprisoned, my fiancée taken away, I have now found my freedom - and soon I shall find my revenge.

Take on the role of Henry Blake, a broken man whose life was stripped away, and help in his quest for justice and revenge. Climb, jump and sneak your way through diverse settings to reach your target and strike down adversaries. Use your deadly fighting skills and the combo-based combat system to defeat your nemesis and anyone else who gets in your way. Roam freely across a huge island and gaze upon its magnificent full-3D environments and experience the feeling of an immersive, realistic world around you thanks to impressive character interactions with true-to-life voice effects.

AN UNPRECEDENTED AND ORIGINAL BLOCKBUSTER FOR iOS GAMERS
Discover a blockbuster production with the best graphics, an unprecedented story & endless content.
Experience an action-packed adventure with open environments, deep combat, platforming and more.

WITNESS A DARK AND ACTION-PACKED TALE OF TREASON AND REVENGE
Become a rogue killer with nothing left to live for but vengeance on those who betrayed him.
Use agility, strength and cunning to get the drop on your target, eliminate them quickly and escape.
Master the combo-based combat system to slay anyone standing between you and your prey.

FOR THE 1ST TIME ON iOS, EXPLORE A BEAUTIFUL 18TH CENTURY CARIBBEAN ISLAND
Experience an immersive world through impressive character interactions and lifelike voice effects.
Roam across a vast island full of exotic 3D environments like jungles, beaches, a volcano and more.
Investigate 4 unique cities to find new quests and secrets.

Warning: This game is not compatible with iPod touch 3G 8GB and older devices. Compatible with iPad 2.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

Eli's comments:
THREAD REBOOT. For the love of all things true and decent in this world if you don't have something to say that directly pertains to the actual game find another thread to post it in.

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

06-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Game looks Awesome, Will be buying this no doubt!

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

06-22-2011, 12:38 PM
Can't wait

If you're reading this, I've already won.
06-22-2011, 12:39 PM
Anyone got the game yet, Any impressions?

App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
06-22-2011, 12:40 PM
Any idea if this has a 'cloud save' like order and chaos

Would be nice to play on my iPhone 4 and ipad2 and continue my game on both?

Best Games: Tilt to Live, Mini Motor Racing, Death Rally, NBA Jam, Spirit, Silverfish, Flipship, Wispin, Space Tripper, Super Crossfire, Red Nova, Vertex Blaster, Modern Combat 2, Hard Lines, Sentinel 3, Mad Wheels .......Follow me on Twitter @unclelimey
06-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Looks awesome. From the trailer, it looks like God of war meets Zelda.

Like Kirby and Castlevania? Try Bliblob:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blibb...447580464?mt=8

Looking For a Serious Gaming Forum Minus The Drama? Then Join GamingOutsiders.com
06-22-2011, 12:42 PM
Alright, I am going to repost these questions so someone can hopefully answer them.

So can anyone here confirm all the stuff the guy in the upcoming Backstab thread was saying. I trust the guy, and he got me super stoked for this game, but it almost seems too good to be true. I think the biggest assets to it were huge free roam, tons of side mission, tons of depth in missions and side missions, lots of life and people to the world, and you can go into buildings. Waiting to see if this is everything its chalked up to be. He said that once he was asked in a side mission to rob a guy who almost never comes out of his house but is afraid of mice, so he had to go buy mice and then let them loose into the house. Then he had to rob the guy. Any of you guys seen side mission depth like that yet? Seems like a lot of depth for an ios game. It's one example, but that is what sold me to this game and puts it at the top of my wishlist.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
06-22-2011, 12:43 PM
UNIVERSAL!?!?!

Gameloft made my day with that! Are there RPG elements in game as far as your character stats or is it just weapon/armor upgrades?

Game Center: Diligence
06-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curleh Mustache View Post
Looks awesome. From the trailer, it looks like God of war meets Zelda.
I see it more as an Assassins Creed meets Tomb Raider

But what ever you see it as

06-22-2011, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
UNIVERSAL!?!?!

Gameloft made my day with that! Are there RPG elements in game as far as your character stats or is it just weapon/armor upgrades?
I know a Gameloft game thats Universal! Thats unheard of!!!

Next thing we need is GameCenter in all their new games.